cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer planned time from cProjects to CATS worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

At the moment we are evaluating cProjects 5.0 and we use CATS to confirm on the task level. This works fine, we can confirm them but we cannot display the planned time in the worklist.

This would be useful for the confirm task because we will only copy the row and confirm it.

If we make the workforce planning of a resource in a activity of a project  PS we will see the planned time in the worklist of CATS.

Is possible make the transfer of planned time of the task to CAT2?  Are we missing anything?

Regards,

Kike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Enrique,

If I am not wrong  this functionality is included in  ECC 6.0 EhP3. Could you check your EhP?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara!,

Thanks for your quickly reply,

Yes, Sap help says that this functionaliy is included in ECC 6.0 EhP3 and our system is ECC 6.0 EhP6, but I don't get it.

It's posible that the problem will be in the unit of measurement but I'm not sure. I'm going to try differents combinations between days and hours.

Do you have any idea to resolve it?

Regards

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

Not sure, it is possible. Check if you have configured in ECC --> SPRO --> Portfolio and Project management --> Portfolio management --> Convert Working Time units

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara,

No. Convert working time units is clear.

Do you see the planned time of the rol or task from cProjects in the worklist of CAT2? Not sure if this is possible.

We can cofirm without any problem for this reason we are confused if this is possible or not. At moment I have been searched in the project types of cProjects and data entry profile of CATS. We have created our own.

Regards.

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

Check whether have you enabled capacity distribution in the project role type.

Further details can also be brought in CAT2 time confirmation like remaining work time or percentage complete by activating the business function 'CA_CATS_CPR_CORE'

You can use this business function to implement the time sheet as a single point of entry for entering project time confirmations. It enables your employees to simultaneously save confirmation details for collaboration projects (cProjects), such as remaining work time or percentage complete, when recording working times with the CATS classic application.

For details, you can refer the below link.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/5A/45F204CBD243CD91062C81A4169146/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to both,

First of all  I should like to thank both  for your quickly reply.

Ravi the capacity distribution in the project role type is active and our system we have implemented the BF CA_CATS_CPR_CORE.

On the one hand I have checked the configuration of Project Role Types (everything seems correct) and the report Capacity evaluation CM51 in which the Remaining capacity reqmts per period is 0. It is normal since this is for activities and in cProject I have got WBS.

On the other hand we have seen that when copy row from worklist (the task or rol is the same) to data entry area we can see the project information (F9) and in this windows we can see planned work, but not before.

I’m going to search some note about this.

If you have got some idea please write.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.