Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP Connector Test failing as SLD Connector

former_member298408
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with GRC 5.3 and have changed the password of RFC User maintained in Connector in Configuration Tab of CUP.

Problem is when I am updating the new password in Connector the Connection Test is failing.

It's successful, when I un-check the option of SLD Connector.

With option SLD Connector checked the connection test fails, previously it was fine. The issue is coming after I changed the password in backend and updating it in CUP Connectors in configuration Section.

Can anyone help please.

Thanks

Aditi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

SLD Connector check box is an optional setting and its not mandatory for performing your connection test.

If your SLD is maintained on the same server then you can select this option and even then its just an optional!

Aditi Sinha wrote:

"Problem is when I am updating the new password in Connector the Connection Test is failing.

It's successful, when I un-check the option of SLD Connector.

With option SLD Connector checked the connection test fails, previously it was fine"

Also

Aditi Sinha wrote:

"The issue is coming after I changed the password in backend and updating it in CUP Connectors in configuration Section"

Reason: The issue is not with the password, Your SLD is shifted to some other server. For confirmation, you can check with your Basis team.

You can proceed by un-checking SLD connector option in Connector Settings. There is no harm at all.

Best Regards,

Rama

Answers (0)