cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Documents for VTTK

Former Member

Hello!

I have activated Change Documents for VTTK. However, changes are not logged for all fields.

I checked the "Change Document" indicator for the above fields data elements. The indicator is not set and I am unable to activate it.

Could you please advice me, if there is any way to activate this indicator for standard SAP fields?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor

Hi,

Kindly ,let me know, how and where you have activated "Change Documents".If you want to see changes of shipment header ,kindly click "Environment and then "Changes".

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naren,

In fact what I have done, is to set the indicator "Change document shipment for shipment type"  , in the Shipment Type customizing.

I try to make some changes in a shipment but I notice (via t-code VV22 or the menu path Environment -> Changes) that changes for field VTTK_ADD1 (for example) are not recorded.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether changes is active or not at the table level

goto SE11-->technical settings, if not you have to check this with the help of your ABAPer

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your reply!

I check this indicator in Technical Settings, but nothing changed.

There is another indicator in data element level, which I am not possible to activate, and what I am afraid is that maybe is not possible to change it for standard sap data elements.

I will check it with my ABAPer and I will keep you updated.