Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBPD - Enterprise Structure dependent

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

is it possible to perform a RBPD society or , more in general, enterprise structure dependent?

I have executed a RBPD but I can not understand for what company (existing in the ECC) the scenarios extract are active.

Furthermore, it is not even possible to see the user performing a given transaction.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Giuseppe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RBPD contents available for Retail, IS-OIL more recently from sm 7.1 sp5 onwards CRM and Banking scenario also supported.

You need to activate UPL for the data collection for certain scenarios.

please check the sap note 1591505 - Content for Reverse Business Process Documentation

and also the blogs of Benjamin

also http://service.sap.com/rbpd

Please check

Thanks

Jansi

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, but my problem is different.

I have to do Reverse Documentation  for a customer. The SAP ECC to be analyzed conteins many societies (eg: A, ​​B, C). I have to do the RBPD (by SolMan 7.1 sp8) only for the Company A and its plant. Should not be analyzed companies B and C. Is It possible to do this? How?

Best Regards,

Giuseppe

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

ok, so it is not possiile differentiate the analysis based on the organizational structure.

In this case it is not very usable, or not?

I imagine a large group with several companies that have different businesses. How can they have useful information?

In other words, it does not seem very salable.

This is only my opinion it's clear.

Thanks

Giu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

heiko_hecht
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Giuseppe,

SDA and RBPD only run on client/system level.

If you want to have user information or org. unit specific information SAP works with IBIS in this area and there are supplementary services available which address your requirements.

IBIS is the company who developed the RBPD content for SAP.

Thanks&Best Regards,

Heiko