cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New vprs condition for posting COPA according to item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client has a requirement of posting in COPA according to item category, for example ,i have two items in the billing one is with normal item ctegory (TAN) and other is (TANN),They want the postings should be different for both the item categories in COPA so that they can show the free items VPRS cost should be booked in other expenses(TANN).

I tried by adding another condition type like ZPRS and made a routine but system is working in the order and at the time of billing system is not working

Provide the suitable solution

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!! Sriram Kiran,

I would rather suggest a different method.

Please make the following changes.

1) In the detail screen of your item category TANN, in the section of 'Business Data' for the field Pricing the value entered should be 'B'.

2) Next insert condition type R100 in your pricing procedure and insert the requirement for the condition type R100 as 55.

this way pricing is applied to the product with category TANN but is with 100% discount and the cost VPRS is transferred for COPA.

According to me no need to create a new condition type for cost of the free item.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

PATHIK

Hi!

Pl note it as 09371095087

Message was edited by:

Pathik Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the suggestion but my client requirement is if it is free item (TANN) the cost should flow in different COPA account thats why i gone for New condition type

Give u rno for detailed discussin

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

Your problem is that VPRS is not appearing for Second Line Item with TANN item cateogry ? Is that correct ?

Please clarify .

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, in that the ZPRS should activate the value then that value should flow to the COPA as the assigned to different cost

Could you guide and provide some solution on urgent basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the Item Cateogry TANN is not able to determine the VPRS cost, check with Item Cateogry Defination, The check for Determine Cost should be ticked.

You can always compare with Item Cateogry TAN and check.

Reward Points if it helps !!!!!

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The item category TANN is activated Determine cost ,

my problem is ,i have assigned a new condition type ZPRS as a VPRS and assigned in the pricing procedure,with that i wrote a routine the logic is ( when if the item category ios TANN the VPRS value will flow to COPA and the ZPRS value will become ZERO Vice versa if the item category is TANN Zprs value should floe and VPRs Valuue will become Zero

Could you guide any solution on urgent basis or provide your Number for detailed discussion

Regards

Sriram