cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Italy (TPV 15) Expenses - Error: Receipts is outside the claim period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing an issue with the italian receipts where I am getting an ERROR 'Receipts is outside the claim period' when I click on review after entering the receipts. I am aware that for Italian trip variant this message should be an error if the dates of the recipt are outside the claim date but I am getting this error when the receipt is within the claim period (see screenshot 1)

Just to give you more information on the config and system.

1. Highest Support Pack - SAPK-60420INEAHRGXX and Software Component - EA-HRGXX ; Release 604

2. Table T702G - Only have Trip Type Statutory: Business Trip which is a category of PD/FR Settlement - see screenshot 2

3. T706B1 - All expense types have travel expense category as 'S' other.

4. No Per-diem meal/accomodation checkbox active

5. No Industry solution active for trip variant 15 in table T702N_L

6. Note: 1554203 has been applied and the code in the include PTRA_UTIL_GLOBAL_CHECKS includes a check for italy to show the error instead of warning

7. I have gone through the other notes 1329788 and 914802 related to this but no luck

Any help on this would be appreciated before I raise it with SAP.

Thanks

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

first of all I would enter a trip with a qunique date Format.

(e.g 28.03.2013) If it is an error in the Software might be the Format ist the Problem.

Secondly "period" might be not comding from trip Frame?

Have you some checks / Badi active?

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

I don't get this error when the trip start and end date is unique i.e. 28.03.2013.

For Italy there is a check in the include PTRA_UTIL_GLOBAL_CHECKS which checks for the receipt date and throws an error instead of warning if it is outside the trip date but my trip is not even outside the trip date and still I am getting this message other than this I can't think of any BADi or check with is active in the system.

PTRA_UTIL_GLOBAL_CHECKS

* when receipt date not in trip interval...
    IF ( pwa_beleg-beart = 'V' OR
      ( pwa_head-molga EQ '15' AND
        ( ( lwa_t702g-geskz EQ 'D' AND
            l_italy_banking_sector EQ 'X' AND
            ( pwa_beleg-beart = 'M' OR
              pwa_beleg-beart = 'U' ) ) OR
        ( lwa_t702g-geskz EQ 'G' AND          "GLW note 1554203
            l_italy_banking_sector NE 'X' AND
            ( pwa_beleg-beart = 'M' OR
              pwa_beleg-beart = 'U' ) ) OR
          ( ( lwa_t702g-geskz EQ 'D' OR
              lwa_t702g-geskz EQ 'C' OR
              lwa_t702g-geskz EQ '6' OR
              lwa_t702g-geskz EQ '7' OR
              lwa_t702g-geskz EQ '8' OR
              lwa_t702g-geskz EQ 'G' ) AND
            pwa_beleg-beart = 'S' ) ) ) ).
* ...then bring in some special cases error or repeated warning message
      p_msgtype_occurred = 'X'.
      IF p_msgtype_append IS NOT INITIAL.
        l_msgtype = p_msgtype.
      ELSE.
        CLEAR l_msgtype.
      ENDIF.
      l_warning_only_once = space.
    ELSE.
* ...but normally bring warning message only once
      l_msgtype           = 'W'.
      l_warning_only_once = 'X'.
    ENDIF.

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

No idea sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

No problem - Thanks for looking though.

I have raised an OSS for this today. I found that in include LPTRA_UTIL_GENERAL_DATAF01 at line 1815 (see below) it is reducing the date end date by 1 if the end time is blank (which it is in our case as we are not using time fields on the general data screen.

Let's see what SAP has to say about this logic.

0 Kudos

Hi Ankur.. I think there is a note for this already (reducing the date by 1 day sounds very familiar) will have a look this afternoon but what version for EA_HR do you have?

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Thanks - I looked at all the notes and couldn't find anything on this topic except for note 1554203 which is not going to solve the 1 day reduction issue

EA_HR is release 604 level 0020

Look forward to your reply.

Cheers

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Sally Redmond for providing a workaround solution for the issue below till SAP make a change to the code .

Issue: Basically for trip variant '15' Italian accounting there is a hard coded check in include LPTRA_UTIL_GENERAL_DATAF01 at line 1815 which it is reducing the end date by 1 day if the end time is blank resulting in error 'Receipt outside trip dates' when navigated to review and send screen(which was the case in our scenario becauase we are not using the time fields)

Solution: The only way to avoid it would be to set in FITVFELD_WEB the field HEAD_PERIO_UHRB1 with a default value e.g 00:01 and then if you dont want users to be able to input a time - then hide the

field via the central administration.

Thanks

Ankur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.