cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with SAP Scripting connecting through Citrix?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a sap scripting working fine on my SAP client... but I tried to run the same script on SAP through Citrix and generated an error on this path

Set oConnection = oGuiApplication.Children(0)

any idea on how to solve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Have you used the CITRIX Streaming Profiler for Windows?  There is a user Profile Setting which depending on the option chosen permits the running of files that are written to the user root while running a profiled application.  Are you the CITRIX Administrator?  If not, I would recommend contacting them or CITRIX Support.

Also, have you activated GuiXT?  How about checking if scripting has been enabled on the client?

Cheers,

Dan Mead

former_member192421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Please make sure that you have enabled the scripting in SAP GUI settings in Citrix environment. And also the user profile directory is accessible.

BTW which GUI version you are using in Citrix?

Regards,

Rajkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, version 7300.2.4.1083... regarding to your questions, how I can verify that?

In Customize Local Layout>options>Accessibility & Scripting>Scripting all flags are flagged. Are you referring to this? also in RZ11 > sapgui/user_scripting = TRUE..

What do you mean about user profile directory is accessible?

Thanks for your support!

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

You can use the script as either .Bat or .Cmd file public's the same script to Citrix server, Kindly refer the script which we are using in our citrix server as mention below

start sapshcut  -system=SID -client=(Number) -desc="(In SAPLogon pad define the description)"

and also  use 'start sapshcut /?' help display to define further switch settings

Regards

Sriram