Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error: resource not found

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing this old issue of Mapping not found.

Scenario: File --> RFC

Environment: AEX (Unicode), ECC 6.0 (Non-Unicode)

I've tried the following:

1) Downloaded the payload to test in the OM and MM.  WORKS FINE

16:48:33 Start of test

Loaded class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_SO_BC_FileToRfc_

Loaded class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_SO_BC_FileToRfc_$MT$InnerLibsList

Loaded class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_SO_BC_FileToRfc_$MT$InnerParamsList

Call method execute of the application Java mapping com.sap.xi.tf._MM_SO_BC_FileToRfc_

Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_SO_BC_FileToRfc_ completed. (executeStep() of com.sap.xi.tf._MM_SO_BC_FileToRfc_).

Execution of mapping on server took 167 milliseconds Executed successfully

16:48:34 End of test

2) Changed ICO and re-activated: NO CHANGE

3) Restarted the system: NO CHANGE

4) Cache Refresh: NO CHANGE

There are spl. chars like '/' coming in the data fields but i dont think can be an issue as the data type used for the fields is string.

Another issue i'm facing is that I am unable to edit the payload in moni. I have the following roles:

role=SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE;SAP_JAVA_WS_ADMIN_TEC;SAP_JAVA_WS_ADMIN_BIZ;

SERVICES_REGISTRY_TECHNICAL_ADMINISTRATOR;SAP_CR_ADMINISTRATOR;

SAP_SLD_DEVELOPER;SAP_CR_DEVELOPER;SPNEGO_SUPERADMIN;

SAP_JAVA_NWADMIN_LOCAL_READONLY;SAP_BPM_SuperAdmin;SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR;

SAP_DI_ADMINISTRATOR;SAP_JAVA_NWADMIN_LOCAL;SAP_DI_XDEVELOPER;Alerting.VirtualProviderAdmin;

SAP_JAVA_NWADMIN_LOGVIEWER_ONLY;SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE;Administrator;SAP_NZDM_EDITOR;

UDDI_Admin;SAP_XI_API_DEVELOP_J2EE;SAP_XI_BPE_MONITOR_J2EE;XiMdt.EditHeaderMonitor;

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE;SAP_JAVA_NWADMIN_CENTRAL;XiMdt.EditMonitor;SAP_DI_DEVELOPER;

SAP_JAVA_NWADMIN_CENTRAL_READONLY;XiMdt.EditPayloadMonitor;

Hope to see a response soon

--

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your time n patience.

This wasn't a development issue in my case. Component SAP_XIAF was not deployed properly, it has dependency on the following components: ENGFACADE ENGINEAPI J2EE-FRMW SERVERCORE J2EE-APPS

The way mapping etc. gets loaded into the cache has changed in ICOs, where all gets processed in one file and if the software components are not at the same level then inconsistency does not let mapping n SI get fetched into the cache during the runtime.

Suggested is to have all the components at the latest SP/patch level.

Once again thanks for ur input guys

--

rgds

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if the request is entering into SAP ECC? Maybe the error is just an exception in your RFC and this Exception is not waited in your Operation Mapping.

It´s just a suggestion,check ST22 in ECC, maybe you are lucky. Also put a session break-point at the begining of your RFC just for checking (remember use the same user that you communication channel is configured and it must be a dialog user).

I had a similar issue and the problem was a exception in RFC (SAP ECC) and RFC was not prepared to send exception.

The error was: Mapping program not found and we was looking in SAP PI cache etc...

Thanks.

rcsegovia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good point Alberto, I was thinking the same...

Shubhnam try to test RFC in ECC side with data from payload and check result is what PI is expecting.

Regards,

Roberto.

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto & Roberto,

Thnx for ur time n input.

ST22 has no dump for this RFC.

Its a z-rfc and its expecting one header structure and an items table. Tested it with the data we've in the source file, it works fine.

I have had this issue before and gen. its coz of some mapping error but this time its just not going away

--

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

And, if you try making a dummy change in the message mapping and operation Mapping (change the description) and activate, after do this, check Cache notification in Repository (menu entry Environment  Cache Notifications)

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

I have tried tht too, n number of times now

Now, another issue has been noticed as i tried to develop the interface frm scratch.

Rather than using ICO this time i thot of creating Configuration scenario but after i added the system and the comm. channels, i wasn't getting the option to create the following objects:

Sender Agreement

Receiver Agreement

Interface Determination

Receiver Determination

I think its a basis issue, something wrong with the installation. We have AEX but still these objects shud be available, right?

--

rgds

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm very curious with your problem, does this problem appear in other scenarios?. If the problem persists and the other scenarios dont work you should contact with SAP.

Regards.

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I am getting Fatal error: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface. Any suggestions?

Also, in AEX following objects are not available

Sender Agreement

Receiver Agreement

Interface Determination

Receiver Determination

--

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you using conditions for determing your receipts? In your conditions are you using  wild character?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your PI a fresh installation or an upgrade of existing one?, are you using fault messages or messages with different namespaces?

Regards.

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Its a fresh installation.

Not using any fault msgs and all the namespaces are same for the data type n Msg. type etc.

No luck so far... really frustrated now.

Tried a dummy scenario File to File without ESR objects... Works Fine.

Tried another dummy scenario File to File without any conversion, simple mapping by taking the whole record as one string... Same Error

--

rgds

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

I am not using any condition in Recv. Det.

No Luck so far!

--

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shubhnam,

for some reason your PI type was changed from double-stack to java-only (this can be done even though ABAP part is still there and running). In AEX the mentioned objects cannot be created anymore. This can be changed back in NWA (if appropriate).

Have you tried test functionality of ICO?
Have you checked whether your target interfaces can be selected in the value help? Maybe you use an outdated version there.

Have you checked whether the switch between operation-based and operation-independent receiver determination yields any change?

Your error is probably in configuration, not in the mapping itself or in any cache.

Regards,

Jörg

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

thanks for ur response.

We now have a fresh install of AEX, the classical components for Config Scenario are not available in AEX anymore.

Test ICO functionality is not there either for AEX.

I have tried a Dummy interface for File to File w/o ESR components and tht works fine, so i guess the issue is with the design side only.

I also tried an even simpler scenario with same msg. type for both source n target, that also generates the same error!!!

I have raised a tkt with SAP for the same now, hopefully we'll get somewhere

I have tried to use Condition in the rcvr det. but still the same error.

when i go for Extended rcvr Det., i cannot see the OM, scrshot attached.

Probably this is the issue.

--

rgds

0 Kudos

Hi Shubhnam,

Please refresh your workstation Java Caches & cookies and try it after some time.

Thanks,

Naga.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to clear the cache from here?:

Regards.

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your input n time again guys... as said earlier i've tried all the cache refresh but still no effect

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for the input.

I had tried refreshing cache from SLD admin n Builder b4 posting the msg here... even restarted the system after making changes...

Copied message mapping and OM to the other SWCV n tried but no luck.

--

rgds

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could try the follow, copy the message mapping in a new one and link it with the operation mapping and delete the old one. Activate the changes and test. Finally, copy the new one message mapping to the old one name, activate and test.

Regards.

former_member216332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shubhnam Singh,

In addition to the above activities, pl go through the below thread. There are couple of suggestions that might help resolve your issue.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3402129#

Thanks

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhnam ,

1. Please check the Receiver Determination and also the Inbound and Outbound Interfaces correctly added to the Business Service/Business System.

2. Check Interface Mapping , if it is correctly reflecting the proper Inbound Interface and Interface Mapping Program.

Regards,
Suman

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I am using ICO and have checked tht all the parameters r set.

thnx n will post the scrshot soon for the same.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubhnam,

Please go to RWB----> cache monitoring----> cache instance------> mapping run time cache----> show cache status table. Please check if all are green or not.

In case they are not all green please inform BASIS team since you already tried cache refresh

Regards

Anupam