Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPmon data and alerts storage

bala2104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I would like to understand where the data about the BPmon for simple job , idoc monitoring , PI monitoring , functional key figures are stored i.e in  any table or any info cubes. And how long are these data will be available in solman.

And after confirmation of alerts from the Alert inbox , will the details about the alerts stored somewhere in any tables .

How can I go and check the alerts which were confired sometime before or deleted sometime before .

How long the confired alerts or deleted alerts will be stored in system .

Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bara

BPMon Alert data is stored in the table DSWP_BPM_ALERTS.

The alert information is stoed until its retain period.

You can define retain period when you setup your monitor.

if you are using SolMan 7.1 SP5 higher, the setting should be avaialble at alert reorganization and others tab of your monitor configuration screen.

If you want to keep the alert/confirm result for long term, you can use BPMon Alert Reporting function. That is introduced here (to transfer the data from DSWP_BPM_ALERTS to 0SM_BPM cube, you just need to set BW flag at same place where you define retention period).
http://scn.sap.com/community/software-support-and-maintenance/blog/2012/06/19/new-business-process-m...

In Alert Reporting function, you can keep the data in BPMon BW cube(0SM_BPM).

Configuration guide is availale

http://www.service.sap.com/~sapdownload/011000358700000825192012E/BPMon_Al_Rep_Setup_71_SP05.pdf

Cube 0SM_BPMRH is used for Business Process Analytics. So it is not relevant to the BPMon.

Best Regards

Keiji

bala2104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have did the configuration for Materials w/o moving avg. price = 0 ,it runs twice in a day , right now it shows as 900 materials without MAP . But in alert inbox , I could able to see the last four days values only .

In alert reorg , i have given 30 days as my retention period .

I want to check the deatils of last 30 days for this particular monitor . So I went to RSA1 and given the particular monitoring ID and also Solution ID . But no data is displayed .

Please help me to retrive the data from infocube for last 30 days .

Regards

Bala

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Bala,
Info cube is used to store the BPMon data ,
* analytics cube in SAP Netweaver BW (0SM_BPMRH)
* BW Cube for BPMon trend analysis in SAP Netweaver BW (0SM_BPM)
Plz check the below ppt for data store details - slide 63
Load Alert Data to BW Cube:
Until SP05 the 0SM_BPM cube was filled via a standard BW process chain, from Sp05 done using the
extractor framework.
* table E2E_ACTIVE_WLI to start alert (Master Data and Transactional Data) transfer via EFWK
Rg,
Karthik
bala2104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

Thanks for your replay .

I want to understand where the details about confirmed alerts stored.

How can I go and check the confirmed alerts in future , for any audit purpose .

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

All the alerts are stored in the BI cube 0SM_BPM itself, the corresponding fact table is /BI0/F0SM_BPM. check out with the field SM_ALSTA.

The data cleanup depends on your BI housekeeping jobs E2E_HK_CONTROLLER.

generic rule for Bw cube data deletion would be for infocubes with hourly data - 90 days. infocubes which hold daily data would be 12 months. however you can change those days, months from the table  E2E_BI_DELETE.

later the bi housekeeping job take over the modified days. Check out the note 1480588.

And also the blog

Best regards

Jansi