cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA Planing Issue in Tcode: kepm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Actually my client uploading COPA planing data by below process.

1. Update the all planing values in Excel sheet in Tcode:KEPM after saving of excel sheet, system generate the file description to upload the same file by Tcode KE13N, in this way its working fine.

meaning as per above process once file was uploaded with KE13N, before that same data was updated in tcode: KEPM in Excel sheet,

actually the issue is here , When i try to change the data in KEPM excelsheet to update the new data, system is not allowing to update the new data,  when i click on from Menu Setting -> formating always picking up old data.(even change the data in Excel also)

Dear All Please guide me , What Can i do to update the new data in KEPM excel sheet, then upload the new data in KE13N.

Please also find the below attachement.

Thanks

Bhaskar 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the KEFC. But you need to create the sender strcutures in KEFA, KEFB and KEFD. It is config, you may need abap help to create the sender structure because usually this authorization not given functional consultant.

Thanks

K Suresh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Basker,

KEPM is the Pre defined steps for uploading data for COPA Planning. You have to select the Select the uploading layout created.

But for uploading the Excel file you have to do in KE13N only. KEPM will show only the last updated value.

Use only KE13N for Excel upload.

Regards

Thiyagarjan.K