Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i realize this account determination scenario in sap sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My client wants the following:

1.FI has created 5 different GL Accounts for 5 different Service groups. My client want automatic account determination so that any sales revenue from each of these 5 Service group should automatically hit the GL Account for that Sales Group Revenue Account. Also all the Output Tax (VAT) MWST is to automatic determine  in one separate account for Sales Revenue VAT.

2. Client also wants a Condition Type for Price Deduction but the Deduction should not be posted to any GL Account.

3. Client want discounts on the Different Service groups to be posted to 5 different Discount GL Accounts for the Service groups Automatically.

4. Please I need more explanation of how to configure OUTPUT DETERMINATION, I have read several materials and posts but its not clear to me. I want to configure Output Determination.

Please I need your guidance with details and steps on how to achieve these task on SAP.

Great regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great regards to Moazzam, Lakshmipathi and Niladri, you are all wonderful. Thanks for the assistance. I could not find the icons to award points but I am grateful, my Configuration is about 90% complete and you contributed to my success. I hope to continuously leverage on the wealth of your experience.

Thanks,

PATRICK

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Good to know that you have almost done your configuration.

Thanks for the assistance. I could not find the icons to award points but I am grateful

Could you see Helpful and Correct Answer buttons in every post? Just click on that button and close the thread if you don't need any further discussion here.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Hi

Great & hope u make the 10% residual config too & execute a successful

cycle as desired .

Regards

Niladri

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I see here is the "REPORT ABUSE", "LIKE" and "REPLY" buttons, I can't find those other buttons.

Patrick

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The discussion is not marked as question. And that's why you can't mark any response as 

Helpful and Correct Answer

Please review and adhere SCN Rules of Engagement.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi

1.For Revenue Account determination, customize VKOA maintaining Relevant GLs (as given by FI) against the Relevant Account Keys maintained in Pricing Procedure. For VAT (MWST), Customize in OB40 against relevant transaction key (e.g. MWS - also as Account Key in Pricing Procedure) & maintain GL against TAX CODE (provided by FI). You need to INPUT the said TAX CODE while maintaining Condition Record for MWST in VK11.

2.Price Deduction (Discount) - Create Condition Type copying K004/K007 etc (standard Discounts) & Customize the Pricing Procedure

3.Will suffice with Point No: 1 (VKOA Customization)

4.Refer Forum Posts....

Regards

Niladri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For an account determination to happen from SD to FI, the first and foremost criteria that is deciding this is an Account Key which you assign to condition type in the pricing procedure.  So if you want to differentiate your FI postings, then you need to have a different Account Key.  Needless to mention, if you go for different Account Key, then you also need to have a different pricing procedure as one condition type cannot have multiple Account Keys and different Document types.  Once you done this, as already suggested, you need to get the relevant G/L Account from your FI team and assign in VKOA for those newly created Account Keys.

Most importantly, almost all your queries are already answered and just give a try by searching in this forum or Google it with the related subject so that you will get lot of inputs.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the configuration for output determination, I tested it, printing a Sales Summary Report it printed but when I tried to Preview the Sales Order it gives an Information on the Status Bar "Output could not be issued (Message no. V1104)".  When I try to Print, it does not give any indication or error message, noting just happen.

I searched google but I have not been able to resolve it with what I got. I have checked the config, I have checked the Condition record and everything seems to be fine.

I need your further guidance.

Regards,

Patrick

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick.

All your questions have been discussed many times. Output configuration related documents are there in SCN and SAP help. What is confusion and why you are not able to understand? Did you try to configure? I would suggest you to start configuring this and come with some specific query where you get stuck.

For account determination all the scenarios are possible within standard settings. You have to create different account keys for sales deductions/discounts and sales revenues and assign them in pricing procedure in V/08 and VKOA to respective G/Ls. For price deduction you don't need any account key and you can play within pricing procedure with a discount condition. This condition will be used just for calculation purpose and will not be posted to FI. Use Material Grp/Acct Key table if client wants posting as per materials and maintain Material grp field in material master.

Try to configure and come again with specific question.

Thank$