cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing problem in Android after generating worlflow!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the below mentioned error in android device after clicking on the button instead of fetching the data from RFC its throwing an error.

its fetching the data in one workspace but in another workspace its not fetching the data its throwing above mentioned error.

Thanks in advance.

Preethi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After doing above mentioned ,now whenever i click on button its not navigating to screen nor throwing the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos
midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether it was working before ? check without any input to the editbox & check by passing lower case values as input.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya its working before . Without input its throwing validation error.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Preethi annamaneni

Are plant, material, storage location load arguments to the mbo?  if yes, can you check what you get when you do previewing (right click MBO>preview)?

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

RFC is executing successfully when i click on preview.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reassign the button properties. In the properties of the button, in the Type property> click on clear and reassign the MBO, object query, PKs, parameters if any and success screens.

- Midhun VP

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please check parameter/personalization mapping properly..

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the sybase control center we have an option for enabling an disabling MBO package (SCC>default>packages>mboPackage>general). Make sure the package is not disabled.

Also give more information on the steps you followed. What do you mean by it is working in one workspace but not in other.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Package is enabled in SCC.

project is generated (called MBO ,Designed screen as per requirement through workflow editor i.e 4 input fields and button(linked to mbo))  in one workspace its working fine.Same project is imported in another workspace  in same system as well in another system its throwing error.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After bringing the project to new workspace deploy the MBO package and generate the workflow and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

already deployed and generated the package in new workspace too.

Former Member
0 Kudos
midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete the mbo package from scc. Then delete the application template from scc (scc/server/applications/applications/select app and delete).

Delete hybrid app from scc.

Reinstall mbo and generate Wf and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

After doing the above mentioned steps, i'm getting the error as below .

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Come back to the hybrid apps screen, wait till the app available for you and proceed. The app you are running is the old one that was deleted from SCC. So refresh the app and proceed.

- Midhun VP

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

its fetching the data in one workspace but in another workspace its not fetching the data its throwing above mentioned error.

are both workspaces pointed to same backend and sup server?

can you check the package status i SCC? whether it is disabled/enabled? (as error says package is disabled)

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya both the work spaces are pointing to same backend & sup server.and package status is enabled in SCC.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

ok...

can you check few things

1. when you get this error, what is status of registered user? is it still online (in SCC)?

if possible, can you remove all the hybrid app assigned to the same registered user from SCC and assign the one (from new workspace)?