cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Charge in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tried to put freight charges on the VF02 but in the VF04 will appear 2 separate billing, how to make it appear in one billing. kindly help

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

As already indicated, please use the subject effectively to get better results

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sorry, as i am new with the SCN, and i am also new on  SAP, also sorry for the confusion, what i mean in my query is that i put the freight charges on the VA02 ( not VF02),

as below:

line no 1. material number with qty and amount

line no 2. at the material column i put number 15 and manually enter the description (freight charges) follow by the amount.

total amount correct for both line no 1 and 2.

now in VF04 it appear 2 separate billing document for this SO.my question is how to combine both billing doc into 1.

thank you for your help.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No need to be sorry and use proper subject and words next time like you did in this post. Thank you for understanding.

Try to create billing document in VF01. Enter delivery number and press enter. System will give you message that billing document splitted. You can view in Edit > Log that why system is splitting billing documents. This can be due to many reasons. Different billing dates, payment terms, payer etc. In your case I dont know which field is different in both line items. May be payment term.

Apart from your query I just want to know how you guys know the freight charges in sale order? Usually freight charges are entered in delivery order or billing document because we realize actual freight charges at the time of delivery. Why don't you enter freight charges in delivery or billing document?

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all use proper subject for your query. SD is not a subject.

For your query could you please share the steps how you are entering freight and if you have entered freight in VF02 then why you are executing VF04? Explain your requirement and process in some detail to understand it better.

Thank$