cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected orders decrease credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When sales Order is fully rejected but still decrease customer credit limit??

please clarify me

Regards,

Gita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How many line items are there and are you putting reason for rejection on one by one line or at header level? Which reason for rejection you are using for this? Try to put reason for rejection at header level by pressing cntrl+F10 in Sale order overview screen.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is at header level and only 2 line items for rejection.

For eg : When i checked customer credit limit I can see that in open orders is amount 52 726,66

I'm in order xxxxxxxxxxx which is fully rejected net value is zero but when I remove rejection reason the value is equal to 52726,66 the same as is displayed in open orders  this order decrease customer credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rejection reason  RC91

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try with reason for rejection Transaction is being checked.

Is it happening only with this order and customer or with other customers and orders too and on PRD environment or DEV? It doesn't seem logical to me

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

i too feel the same - checked all the settings still user is facing this isse.

Hence i am seeking experts help.

its only for few customers this is affected.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the order status after rejecting the order completely? Paste the screen shots of status tab of order at header level and FD32. What about sales value in FD32? Is it also changing or not with rejecting the order?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried in development and its working fine no credit balance .

But in user production this error decrease in credit limit displayed .

What would be the possiblity experts.

Since we are not having production access i will not be able to diagnose more on this.

But in development its fine

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think so there is any issue with configuration. Please read my previous post complete and act accordingly

Thank$

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gita,

As I can see everyone has given various points, still if you feel that Order is rejected but still Credit is consumed, then please run RVKRED88 program for that customer code.

Observe what is the result. If you feel there was some data update issue based on result then correct the same by running RVKRED77 program.

Hope it will help.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jani,

I am afraid can this check be done in production directly ???

Because when i checked in my test system there is no credit limit decrease found for the customer.

but only my user is facing in prod system.

can u clarify me , can i suggest user to use this programs???

Regards,

Gita

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You didn't update me what is the status you are getting after puting reason for rejection. One more thing is please check whether sales value in FD32 and value of open orders in VA05 is same or not?

Thank$

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gita,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1796822

Please find attached link for your reference, which seems good to me for answering your question about running RVKRED77 in production.

Also refer note 400311: Re-Organization Credit data.

RVKRED88 is just simulation. I will suggest you to try it for a single customer for which you feel there is an issue.

And you can observe the result.

This type of activity should be done when there is no traffic on system for Transactions.

Hope this will help you.

Also, suggestion given by Lakshmipathi ji should be first checked before going for execution of these programs.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the correct answer- Finally issue resloved.

1point to add for the below solution is - we need run the job alternate times to avoid the job failure

Please find attached link for your reference, which seems good to me for answering your question about running RVKRED77 in production.

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Another solution to related error.

Same problem I had faced earlier ,

As we are in AFS so we are having Material & its size & size is configured eg - 4,5,6,7,8 but user uploaded wrong size 2 due to some formula mistake as  there were thousands articles in Excel sheet , got confused a lot later on checked the line item , reason for rejection then removed the line item & re-entered the line item with proper size hence problem got solved.

Thanks

Kamlesh

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check if there are any billing documents that got created before reason for rejection was assigned to items?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what Reason for Rejection you have assigned.  Check in OVAG whether for that Reason for Rejection, "Not Relevant for Billing" box is checked.  If not, create a new one, check this box and retry the process.  I think, this should work.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cancel the sales order, create a new one and check Credit before and after creation of Sales order.

-JD

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System doesn't reduce the credit limit, but it reduce the open order value in FD32.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, but there is some error and credit has been consumed ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have a sales order,, and all items are rejected.. the status of the sales order will be completed.. not open order.

If it is open then there are some items which are not rejected in sales order.

Completed sales order will not come under credit check scope...

Kindly check the items... if all items are rejected. and update.

-JD

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What error you are getting.

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestion experts 

Do this involved any FD32 config steps please advice.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it doesn't involve FD32. It only involves how you are rejecting the order and what is the status of that order. Did you read my previous post and checked that?

Thank$

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gita,

FD32 is not configuration step. It is master data maintenance for customer credit limit and  assigning the risk category. still i don't understand what is the exact your issue.

As i already said if the document is reject system does not reduce the credit limit, It reduce the corresponding document let us assume

If you reject sales order it reduce the open order value in FD32

similar if you reject/delete delivery it reduce open delivery value in FD32

Also it applies to Invoice if you cancel invoice correspondingly reduce open invoice value in FD32.

Please let me know if you need any further clarification or if i did not understand your query properly?.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sorry , its master data .

But i know normally it will be completed if sales order is rejected -

Here no open order in system and credit limit is consumed

I guess my query is confusing.. ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its - showing decrease in credit limit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gita,

Cancel the order and check it again..

JD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly give more clarity on the issue.

Genrally When sales order is fully rejected , it will not effect customer credit limit.

-JD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its open order which is fully rejected resulted in decrease in credit limit.