cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast is not Generating only for Particular SKUs in a Depot...!!....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are working for an CPG Organization. We are facing an issue After Taking the Stat forecast Run, Forecast is not generating only for one Product Group SKUs only. Where as for other Product Group SKUs forecast is generating. Here in below the forecast generating related configuration settings.

We have the Process Chain to calculate Proportional Factors and after that Stat Forecast Generation related.

Here Forecast Keyfigure is disaggregating on another keyfigure called Final Adjusted Proportional Factor.

As we have both the positive and negative cases,  Foreast is not generated for some SKUs and also forecast already generated for other SKUs.

I checked completely first checked history is available or not and then second i checked macros are calculating properly or not for both positive and negative cases or not.

I found Final Adjusted Proportional Factor is written as Proportional Factor + Adjusted Proportioanl Factor. Final Adjusted Proportional Factor has calculated for the Postive case which the forecast has generated and final adjusted proportioanl factor is not calculated only for skus which the forecast has not generated.

But as per the logic, forecast keyfigure is disaggregating based on the final adjusted proportional factor.

In confusion why particular SKUs only the Macro is not calculating and the result is not displyaing in the keyfigure.

Pls help me if anybody faced this kind of issue in your previous expeiriance.How this is posible macro has calculated for some skus and some SKUs has not calculated.

Thanks,

SN.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a start, please check if that SKU has any history and also check the forecast profile used for that SKU. May be its a discontinued product.