cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CE 7.31 stack.xml issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We are in process of upgrading CE 7.2 to CE 7.31.We are facing issues in stack.ml created through MOPZ. We found that below components are unavailable in NW 7.31 and hence there 7.31  patches are not available in the stack:

Software Component                            Usage Type

BPEM ADOBE FLEX UI                        BPM

LM-MODEL-CE                                     CE Product Description                            

ES Framework                                       BPM                                  

The above components are available in CE 7.20 software component list with given usage types. We need to know if SAP has provided any substitute for these missing components or we can proceed without upgrading these missing components

Please revert.

Regards,

Anuradha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your reply.

Issue has been resolved since we found that the above mentioned components will be considered as upgrade deletes for NW 7.31 version and they are undeployed as a part of  upgrade process. Functionality of these components can be availed with newer software components introduced by SAP in NW 7.31 stack for eg. LM MODEL NW 7.31 and BPEM BASIS  7.31.

Regards,

Anuradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you suer that there is CE 7.31 system product. I know NW 7.31 is there but not CE7.31.

I could find that you have LM-MODEL-CE 7.30 which is the predecessor of LM-MODEL-CE 7.20 but has not got any system product defined to it.

ES FRAMEWORK 7.31 and BPEM ADOBE FLEX UIS 7.31 are also release but have not been assigned to any product.

I would suggest to check the below statement.

Upgrade from SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2

Make sure that you select "CE Product Description" when you maintain your system landscape data in SAP Solution Manager. This is a prerequisite for the Maintenance Optimizer to properly calculate the software packages for the target release.

1609441 - Add. info about the upgrade to SAP NetWeaver 7.3 EHP1

So there is upgrade patch to NW 7.31 but why you are not getting these component in the stack might be because above mentioned 7.31 are not assigned to product .

Thanks

Rishi abrol

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this SAP Note 1297231

Regards

RAm

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a generic Note for SAP ERP stack. Can you please let me know for CE 7.31 missing components  as mentioned above.

Regards,

Anuradha

Sriram2009
Active Contributor