cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Sales Value - Document numbers

0 Kudos

Hello functional's,

In FD33 I can able to check the sales value of open sales orders for particular customer. Its showing some 100 bucks.

My requirement is to check list of document numbers of open sales orders and its sales value.

I have checked in VA05. But I cant able find the list open orders belongs to particular customer.

Where can I check the open sales order document numbers for particular customers?

Thanks & Regards,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to FD33 give your customer and credit control area and select status and enter. From menu go to Extras > Sales Value and here you can see value of open sale order, delivery or billing document. For each of these you can find open sales value in VA05, delivery in VL06G and billing in VF05N.

Why you are not able to see open orders in VA05? Did you check directly in tables in SE11 or SE16N and VBUP table?

Thank$

0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Thanks for the reply.

In FD33 I can able to check the sales value. Its show's some bucks in open sales order only.

But still I cant able to view the open sales order documents. Is there any other possibilities?

Thanks & Regards,

Dinesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check ,Layout Variant of VA05 or VA05N.

Thanks,

Naren

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Check in VBUK table for open sales Orders based on status of the Customer. If you find any then close the same.

Also There can be possibility that Some errors may have occured due to any reason while updates in Credit Info structures. Which may be giving you different data.

You can run first RVKRED88 program for analysis of possible error for that Customer Credit. If system shows any updates and you feel it is necessary then you can run RVKRED77 for Re-organization of Infostructure.

Regards,

MJ.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you cant find any open order in VA05 or directly in table then there are some issues in sales value calculation which you can rectify with executing the program which Mahendra has explained. I had faced once similar issue and I resolved it by executing that program. Run that in test mode first or in DEV if you have similar issue in DEV too.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra Jani,

Sorry for the delayed reply. the program which you said above is running but we didnt get any open orders.

Thanks and regards,

Dinesh

0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

The program RVKRED88, is running but it didnt displayed any open orders.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It wont show any open order if I remember correctly it will just rectify the wrong value in FD33. After executing this program did you check the status in FD33?

Thank$

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the same value is persist in fd33

thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are sure that there is no open sale order, open delivery and open billing document,

If after executing these two programs which already have been mentioned in previous post you are still not getting the correct value then I would like to suggest you to raise message to SAP in SAP Service Portal. There is no other reason left to check after executing this program. But once again I am saying that you have to make sure that there is no open order, delivery or billing,

Thank$