Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Batch jobs

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I just need one basic clarification. When you do a new country rollout then what all SD batchjobs need to be scheduled. I have scheduled a job for generating invoices. What else jobs are usually scheduled?

Thanks,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Karan,

I agree with G Lakshmipathi's suggestion.

As this is a rollout (for a new country), find out a "reference country" (you can ask the client to give a reference country).

For this reference country, check what SD process steps are done via background jobs (e.g. creation of delivery, some custom program executions etc. etc.) and list those out.

Also take a note of the selection screens.

For all these jobs (for this reference country), new jobs have to be created for new country.

After you make a list of jobs for the new country, have a discussion with the client; for his approval.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not clear what made you to post such a query.  If at all you had created a new country, obviously it would have been to create a new customer who placed an order.  So first you need to list out what are all jobs are running currently related to SD.  Of that, you need to decide which jobs needs to consider that customer code for Order / Delivery / Billing.

G. Lakshmipathi