cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Conversion Agent Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried to set up a scenario using conversion agent to transform a PDF file to XML. I followed the instruction steps in this blog <a href="/people/william.li/blog/2006/03/17/how-to-get-started-using-conversion-agent-from-itemfield:///people/william.li/blog/2006/03/17/how-to-get-started-using-conversion-agent-from-itemfield .But the communication channel can't work properly. I check the status of communication channel in RWB, and it gives following error message:

2007-03-14 10:22:00 Success Channel InvoicePDF_Sender: Send binary file  "C:SharefolderDemoinvoice.pdf". Size 14378 with QoS EO 
2007-03-14 10:22:00 Success TransformationName: InvoicePDF 
2007-03-14 10:22:00 Error Transformation failed; CMException: Failure while trying to create engine log C:/Documents and Settings/admin/Application Data/SAP/ConversionAgent/CMReports/Init/Events.cme- for more information see file://internal 
2007-03-14 10:22:00 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.itemfield.contentmaster.CMException 

However I have already granted the access permission of the event folder to user "<sid>adm" and "SAPservice<sid>". Even grant full control access to everyone for the folder, the issue remains unsolved. Hope someone can help to give some advice on my case. Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The module name must be localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.nw.cm.xi/CMTransformBean.

The parameter name must be TransformationName.

The parameter value must be the conversion agent project name deployed in serviceDB. In the above example, the Tutorial_3 project from the documentation in step 1 is used.

And also it was failed to update the log.See the folder access onceagain.

many links provided in that blog itself ,plz check.

Regards

Chilla..