Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me Urgently on CUA & Partner profile

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am doing the Prerequisiste of a local client copy, I deleted the child system (RME) partner profile (RMECLNT100 LS) instead of deleting the message type (cclone and userclone in RMECLNT100) in CUA Parent system (RMX).

Parent System  CUA: RMX

Child System : RME

Activity: Doing a local client copy on RME from 300 to 200

completed RSDELCUA

When i did Distribute in BD64 i am getting the below screenshot

My Query is

---------------

1)Will this impact to other system connected in CUA. (like produciton ,other test systems)

2)Can i go ahead with local client copy in RME (child system)

3)Can i created a new partner profile for this system before doing a client copy or will it create automatically when reactivate the CUA on child system (RME).

4)Please let me know the steps to create the partner profile.

NOTE: Currently the child system (RME) is not used by the user

Regards

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Will this impact to other system connected in CUA. (like produciton ,other test systems)

Is any of the production system connected to RMX.

2)Can i go ahead with local client copy in RME (child system)

Where is the above screen shot coming that you have shown me for BD64

3)Can i created a new partner profile for this system before doing a client copy or will it create automatically when reactivate the CUA on child system (RME).

You don't need to create any thing you just need to define a new partner type . Just try to go in any child cua system and define same as others. But any how when you define cua it will get created.

4)Please let me know the steps to create the partner profile.

I don't know why you are going with the removing the patner profile.

Why dint you go in the RMX system and deleted the Client system RME and then reconfig the child system and sync the cua. Once you reconfigure CUA all the things get create automatically in the release from NW 7.0.

Delete one or two thing will cause issue in the post client copy and cua configuration if you are going to copy SAP ALL.

How many users you have in RME.

Check this note below which will help you to understand more

320449 - Deactivating the CUA temporarily

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

HI  Rishi,

Thanks for the reply.

Currently RME system is not used  by users and we are going for system refresh by last week of nov.

Currently one production system and  2 test system connected to CUA.

My main conern

---------------------

will it raise any issue with the production system and other systems connected to CUA after deleted RME partner profile and executed bd64 in the parent system (RMX)

will the local client copy complete successful with the profile SAP_UCSV.

Regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you delete a CUA child i dont see any issue till you are not changing the other system.

Why do you need to distribute the model.

Another thing that if you see in BD64 the Parent MBX will be on the top and have two or three rows in your case out of which RME would be one line.

What i think that other senders should not be an issue.

But i think that best way was is to follow the note to deactivate the system while coping .

As you have done sap_UCSV i don't think that we20,we21 and BD64 would be copied in new client.

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for ur valuable support. Now i have configure Child system in CUA.

Regards

Subbu

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Please me know whether Partner profile are copied from client 300 to 200 if we use SAP_UCSV.

Do we need to transport the profile from 300 to 200.

Regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think they are copied. But if you go in we20 you can see them if they are copied.

When you configure cua child in 200 all these thing are configured automatically.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks rishi,

I am asking whatever profiles in  we20 300(excluding CUA), will it copied into 200 with the help of SAP_UCSV profile.

Regards

Subbu

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the below error while doing the transport of copies for the partner profile tables in RME 300 (source client). Plesae let me know how to resolve the issue.

In SCC4 (300)

regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it dont think it will ..

If you need you can create Patner Profile . It very easy to do. Usually you can ask your functional team to do it who is responsible of that process.

Is this transport workbench or customising...

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The customer wants  to copy all the profiles from client 300 to 200. So i have changed the client settings in scc4 to automatic recording of changes. when i try to release the request its giving the below error for all the objects 

..Object messages: R3TR TABU EDPPV

You cannot transport client-specific objects

Also please let me know if we need to release or unrelease the request before doing scc1 in client 200.

Regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think that you nee to release the transport for SCC1.

Please let me know that what is the type of the transport. Is it customising.

In your system transport route configured properly.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created transport of copies for the above partner profile request. Please let me know whether i need to select target system ,target client or Target group.

RME 300 to RME 200

Please find the below transport route

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Mate i dont have the exact setting in stms.

But just tried to do the same action and no issues.So try this step by step

Do see if you have the below settings. Check that you have create a customising request.

Go in Se09 create a new request as customising and give the below details.

R3TR TABU EDPPV

See SCC4.

Changes to cross client and repository.

Automatic recording of changes...

just check in se06 system changes are modified...

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Do we need to create customizing request or transport of copies.

Will it raise any issue while creating customizing request. Usuallt i will create transport of copies for RFC, partner profile etc...

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the issue with the creating customizing request for the table...

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

hi rishi,

i am getting the below error. when creating a customizing request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know why dont you get some developers involved as you are trying to add some of the work bench object in customising transports.

So create first request with one transport that i told you and rest all table in work bench request.

Once all is done an you are able to do the stuff please mark the comments a helpful

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Answers (0)