cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 extraction in Line Item Actual Cost ...........................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends ,

I have a requirement to extract the data from CJI3 t code in ecc for line item actual cost is there any standard data source is there for the extraction . i want get details based on project , and cost centers, activity type, amount in BI query.

im not able to find standard extration how can i do these objects.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The datasource to Tx CJI3 would be 0CO_OM_WBS_6

hope that helps

Martin

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

CJI3 get data from COVP (data base view of COEP and COBK tables).-->CO Object: Line Items (by Period and Document Header)

Check the data source :

Cost Centers: Actual Costs :0CO_OM_CCA_40

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/b2/a4e5c536054c0bb7df9f6c22667694/content.htm

Regards

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

As per MARTIN said Actually im using datasource    0CO_OM_WBS_6  some of the old reports are running based on this datasource  for actual cost. but line item actual cost based on project type and activity (cji3) it is not matching.one more thing is our company is devided based on come activity like MANUFACTURE OVERHAED , R&D OVER HEAD , Like this it is differentiate with ACTIVITY TYPE , COST ELEMENT , AND COST CENTER.  SO when im using above mention datasource some of the activities coming proper to cji3 like manufacture over head is coming proper but R&D over head is not coming proper in RSA3 it self based on this i understand some difference is there for actual cost in 0CO_OM_WBS_6 and CJI3 in ecc .

what could be the difference in this and i search a lot for this most people suggest for custom datasource.

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you checked if r&d overhead is coming in rsa3 for the WBS_6 datasource? if so check the routines on the datamodel based on wbs_6 if it gets excluded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

i have checked now data with cji3 and rsa3 0CO_OM_WBS_6 data it is not matching .

and i check the table name which these objects are coming from by pressing F1 i find table name is different ICWBSCSTA1  for datasource it is a structure and from cji3 it is coming from KAEP_COAC it is table.because of this we are getting data difference in rsa3 and cji3 are what?

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this depends on you ecc setup. have you checked  0CO_OM_WBS_1                      WBS elements: Costs. Otherwise you could see if you can enhance WBS_6 with your missing data.

Martin

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

We are using this datasource 0CO_OM_WBS_2 in our Project as this satisfies the requirements with filters on Value type and Currency Type,however you can check out on 0CO_OM_WBS* .

rgds

SVU123

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

There is no standard data source. so you need go with generic data source based on tables/view or function module.

With help of source team you need to find base tables of Tx - CJI3(data will be stored at back end tables). once you got base tables then you can create generic data source at Tx - RSO2.

Am guess these are the tables which stores data of CJI3.

Table : TCNT and TKALV

Thanks

former_member183012
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard extractor for your requirement.

Just search "CJI3 extraction" in SCN search.

Regards,

Suman