cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

address

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to compare the address given while creating the sales order with the address in customer master . Is there any function module or let me how to as there are amny field to be compared...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have given the points for the answers but really my problem is not yet resolved..sombody plz help..

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi Danny, not sure if there is a function module for this, but really you should only need to compare a few fields right? street, city, zip, country. Maybe house number or other few. You might just want to go ahead and code this manually.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply. I have done that, but it seems I have to compare all the fields..dont know how to go about..I did not get some of the fields in customer master kna1 liike telephone extn....what to do with them?

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I guess the first question is why do you require this functionality, then we can better determine how to proceed.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to check if the address in changed when the sales order is created...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Retrieve the address number (KNA1-ADRNR) from customer master. After that pass the address number to Function module 'ADDR_GET'.

CALL FUNCTION 'ADDR_GET'

EXPORTING

address_selection = (ADDRESS NUMBER)

IMPORTING

sadr = SADR

EXCEPTIONS

OTHERS = 01.

Check whether it may help you.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You may want to consider revisit your other thread and rewarding points for helpful answers and closing the thread. Thanks.

Regards,

Rich Heilman