cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project field is disabled in CRM UI for Change request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured change request by copying the standard transaction type in Z one. Created new fields and ad designed CRM_UI screen for custom transaction type.

Now when I am creating a change request few fields including Project field is disabled. I cannot enter project info there. My user has SAP_ALL authorization. I have even tried creating a role with authorization object SM_FIELD for Z transaction type andin field name used "*" and assigned this role to my user.

Nothing is working out. Anyone has any suggestions? Please help.

Regards,

Tripti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO and go to Change Control Management >Standard Configuration > Change Request Management Framework >Adjust UI objects by User Status.

Maintain the SMCR setting in the ZMCR, like UI Element,  status -dependent

Also check the below scn

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3436515

SAP note 1872238 - Missing buttons and assignment blocks after SP08 

and 1749355 - UI object status control and performance enhancement

1741109 - ITSM 7.1 - Generation of IBase Components is not working

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

Our solman system is SP5 and "1749355 - UI object status control and performance enhancement" note is already implemented.

As per this note for custom transaction types we will have to maintain status dependent editability entries. But when I am trying to maintain these entries for ZMCR I am getting below error and not able to save new entries.

Note: TJ30 has all the status entries for ZMCRHEAD status profile.

Any suggestions please.

Entry  E0001  does not exist in TJ30 (check entry)

Message no. 00058

Diagnosis

Input values must be defined in Table TJ30. The value or values ' E0001 ' are not specified in this table.

Procedure

Check whether the input is correct and correct if necessary.

Procedure for System Administration

If this is not an incorrect entry, check the system settings and change them if necessary.

If there is a connection to the Customizing system, you can maintain the system settings by choosing Customizing in the Performance Assistant or Maintain Entries (F5) when displaying the help in a modal dialog box.

I do not see below entry in SPRO as you have mentioned in ur post. Please see attached screenshot. " Goto to SPRO -> change control management -> Adjust UI objects by User Status In assignment block select the project -> double click the UI element -> select the three UI entre ->click the status depondent"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripti,

Check in the below filed

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik!

It worked.

Regards,

Tripti