Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to view payload for Java IDOC in RWB message moni

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using receiver IDOC_AEE to post IDOCs to SAP. I am getting the following error, which seems like some wrong values getting populated in the idoc fields. But now my problem is i am not able to view the payload, neither in comm channel view or in the RWB message monitor. Under the message content of message display tool when i select payload from drop down i don't see any message displayed, is it because the message failed to create the payload. Is there any other way to see the payload?

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: An IDocConversionException occurred while parsing IDocXML for type <IDOC>: state=READING_FIELD_VALUE_TAG, charPosition=2778, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=2779

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Please check the trace level. you can increase the trace level and check the payload after transformation.

check the below link for tracing infomration

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/a4/69703f781d4a18e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/48/cbb48acea80783e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

Regards,

Harish

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish,

I didn't realize we have PMI in 7.31.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The reason is that Java IDOC adapter does XML validation.

If you had disabled the mandatory fields (@segment) then the message fails in PI. Please check for such fields and handle them in the mapping

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hareesh,

I already made sure i have all the segment attributes mapped. After looking at the payload it seems like i mapped quantity in decimal into Item number field. Now its resolved, Anyway thanks for the reply.