cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing In invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scenario wherein , we do all the pricing in the sales order & it is copied all the wy through the billing.

We have a requirement, where in we have to to determine some prices automatially in the invoice.

Could we do addtional pricing determination using condition records in the invoicing??? if yes could you please let me know

=Thanks

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinay,

If I understand correctly that you want,pricing should happen at billing i.e system should calculate pricing for the line items in billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The pricing should determine couple of extra condition types at billing in addition to the ones determined in the sales order

I still need the proceedure to be determined in the sales ordrr..

please advise

Thx,

vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For that condition type in procedure of pricing you maintain the requirement is 24. Then that particular condition type will activate at billing level

if it helps award points

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

vinay,

You can have a control in conditiontype-under Control Data 2-Pricing date.Here u check it may help.

-Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinay,

Having a requirment as 23 or 24 ( These requirements execute conditions at the billing document level) in the pricing procedure on the conditions which you want to determine in the billing document will help your requirement.

Rao : can you please elaborate a little on how the pricing date would help.

Please reward if it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Hopefully you have got solution for your requirement based on the above posts.

Please feedback if you still have issue.

If not, then please award suitable points if you have found the inputs given by members useful and close the thread.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay;

This can be controlled thru copy control where in when we copy the Pricing elements we can specify if the Prices have to re-determined. Pls refer T.code VTFA, here you might have to choose the Pricing type as B.

On top of this the condition type you define have to be assigned with the requirement 23 where in they will appear in the Invoice only.

Regards,

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Handle this using Requirement routine in the pricing procedure for condition types you would want to appear only in Billing.

In the routine, You should check the document category of the document should be of billing.

Get help of Abap to do.

Regards,

Please award points if useful.