cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Service PO: Status shows as "Invoice created" without GR.

0 Kudos

Hi SRM gurus,

I am unable to do confirmation for the service items as current status of the items is invoice created, while no entry sheet/GR has been done for the items. there are about 5 planned services in the PO. I have successfully done confirmation posting and Invoice posting for the two and status is billed in full. But for the remaining three status has been automatically changed to Invoice created. that is why confirmation tab is faded out and I am unable to do confirmation. Can you please let me know how to proceed further.
Under Invoice tab GR based IV and S. Based IV is checked.

Thanks in advance,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Total Price of the service. If the price has been consumed in the first two line items and there is no limit in place,then we couldn't do the service entry for the rest of the line items. there may be another possibility that if we manually add invoice completed indicator or service completed indicator, we couldn't do the service entry for the rest of the line items.

If you help me with the screens, probably i can help you with possibility of the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Can you see the Invoice doc in the left 3 services follow on doc ? are they created referencing any GR/SE ? You can check in ECC also.

If the invoice created is from referenced GR then first you need to delete the Invoice and then create a GR/SES.

Best Regards,

Anil