cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Experts,

I am facing the problem in ABAP Proxy to File scenario.

I have configured the SLD, IR and ID. But My SWC is not appearing in SPROXY transaction in sap Sytem.

Could any ony guide me what is the prerequisite to config ABAP Proxy.

In ID, i have selected the XI adapter as sender( getting data from SAP System).

and File adapter as Receiver.

My be i have not properly configured SLD.

Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasrao,

<i>Could any ony guide me what is the prerequisite to config ABAP Proxy</i> - your SAP system should be on Web AS 6.2 or higher.....then only you can create proxy for your scenarios of XI in R/3.......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

my SAP System is 6.4 verion. But in the attached Blog will help only the SWC will apper in ABAP Proxy in SAP System. But in my case i am not able to see the SWC in ABAP proxy. please give me Step by step procedure for ABAP proxy configuration.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao,

I think you are mistaken somewhere. First you import your SWC in XI and then create Namespace, Datatype, Message Type and Message Interface in XI. Then login into the system from where you want to send to data (like R2, SRM etc) and go to TCode SPROXY. Then you right click on the message interface and create proxy. If you dont find anything in SPROXY then there are some settings to be done. Just check the weblog what i have given earlier for the settings.

---Satish

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Here u go,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ba/f21a403233dd5fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

ABAP Client Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao,

Check this weblog

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

---Satish