cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-BF-PR Sales Order Pricing with Items with Reason for Rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As ABAP-er I’m definitely not an expert in the SD Pricing customising but at the same time confronted with following Issue.

Short: Some order-items with specific Reason for Rejection we don’t want in the totals but still need their quantity to calculate other items.

Business Case: We use a Quantity Scale for Freight pricing.  When we can’t deliver an ordered item it gets a reason for rejection.  Those Items
should of course NOT be taken into account for totals but we want still to use their quantity for the Scale for Freight for the other items.

What I tried:

In TRx VOFM

• Formulas => Group Condition Key => New Routine 91 ‘Itms4FreightRateCalc’
  • Implemented the resulting subroutine FRM_GRUPPENKEY_091 (FuGrp V61A)

Customising the Price Condition Type:

• Set flag Group Condition   X             V_T685A-KGRPE
  • Set the Group Condition    91           V_T685A-GRLNR

Customising the Reason for Rejection:

• 90          ORD– Stock
  • When I set Statistical Value (V_TVAG-KOWRR) to:
    • ' ' (Blank) The group condition routine is passed BUT the item is also added to the totals which we do not want
    • ‘X’ or ‘Y’  The group condition routine is NOT passed for the Items with the rejection code

Can anybody give me a hint on how we can pass the group condition without that the related item is added to the totals?

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We implemented now whithout using Grouping Condition but that seems not so nice to me as would be expected with group conditions.

• Prgrm SAPMV45A Include MV45AFZZ
  • FORM userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk.
  • There we determine the # Pallets to be used in the pricing for the Scale into own KOMK-KOMKAZ fields ZZ_PALS_4_FRGHT_RATE & ZZ_UNIT_PAL

Then in customising & TRx VOFM set/defined Scale Base Formula (for us 902 Determ. Frght basis) where we simply take over the value determined in the first step:

• FORM FRM_STAFFELBAS_902.
  •     xkwert = komk-zz_pals_4_frght_rate.

One of the disadvantages of this is that Unit Determination for the scale base is now decoupled and needs to be done already in the first step.  That's why I think a solution via Grouping Conditions would be a lot better.

Answers (0)