cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS to JDBC async-sync bridge using PI 7.31 AEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are configuring a JMS-JDBC scenario and want to configure a async-sync bridge using PI 7.31 AEX. I checked the configuration mentioned by Alex in these documents

In the 2nd ICO, the sender communication channel need not be configured as it is SOAP. In my scenario, the sender communication channel in response handling ICO is JDBC, which needs to be configured. Is it possible to achieve this scenario at all using JDBC on the receiver side in AEX?

Appreciate your inputs in this regard.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Sailaja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We were able to achieve this scenario using async-sync configuration mentioned in this document - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34624

For the Response flow from JDBC to JMS, we used a dummy sender JDBC channel as suggested by Alex and it worked.

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions.

Best Regards,

Sailaja.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shailaja,

Use the below parameters in Sender JMS channel across ResponseOnewayBean.

receiverService - JMS sender system name

receiverChannel - JMS receiver channel

Refer the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/20cc5dc2180733e10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I will try this. However we have another problem with JMS channels not starting with an exception. So, I will let you how it goes once it is resolved.

Thank you for your response.

Best Regards,

Sailaja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailaja,

You should be creating only one ICO object as its a synchronous scenario.

Both the service interfaces will be synchronous. In Operation mapping you will select request mapping and response mapping, use it in ICO.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Yassir,  I checked them and configured my scenario accordingly. However I have a jdbc for synchronous receiver which means my sender communication channel for receiver is JDBC. Amd i need to configure it to poll for changes in a table to get my response scenario working.  So i am checking if there is ap possibility of avoiding configuring sender jdbc adapter for the response flow.  Thank You.  Best Regards, Sailaja.
former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure of your exact scenario but i hope the below blog will be helpfull

http://scn.sap.com/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

My scenario is JMS to JDBC in async-sync mode for a record update. I already implemented this scenario using Classic configuration in PI 7.11. We need an additional receiver agreement and receiver communication channel for placing message on the JMS reply queue.

Now, I want to achieve this scenario using PI 7.31 Single stack. So, I need to use ICOs. As per the blog mentioned by Yassir, I need to create 1 ICO for request with RequestResponseBean, ResponseOnewayBean modules. And a 2nd ICO to handle the response.

In the 2nd ICO, I need to use a Sender Communication Channel for JDBC response. But I am not sure what I need to configure in this Sender Communication Channel. Is there a chance of achieving this scenario at all in the first place with the use of some adapter modules?

I hope this makes my scenario and question clear.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Sailaja.

Former Member
0 Kudos