Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment request in SD contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!

We have the following process:

At the beginning of the month Customer should pay 100% downpayment for rent.

At the end of the month he recieves invoice for it

Process in SAP:

1. Create contract with type MV (rental)

2. Define billing plan for this contract

3. Periodically generate downpayment request (first WD of month) and invoice (last WD of month) based on contract data

Q: Is it possible to include downpayment request automatically to billing plan? Now I put it manually and receive error message that "Sales document type MV cannot be invoiced with billing type XX"

Could you please suggest me how should I change system set-up to receive disired process in SAP?

Regards

Lana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now I put it manually

Please share with a screen shot where you input manually.  From the error what you had indicated, it seems some copy control is missing.  Also please explain what Billing Plan you configured.  Weekly, Monthly or Yearly ??  Please elaborate little bit more on what you configured in SAP which will help the members to give a suitable suggestion.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi!

1. Create Rental contract MV. with billing plan for line item:

2. Create new line for downpayment manually:

3. Run transaction VF04

Error message:

Do you have any ideas how to process downpayment via contract?

Regards

Lana

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly maintain "Copying control" in VTFA b/w MV and FAZ and try to run again this cycle and see the result.

We can create billing with reference of contract with billing plan in sap.

Note: Upto now,you have raised 3 queries on this same query here.In one query ,you can solve your problem. If guy's are not responding ,you need to say,any updates please to get the attraction from guys on your query.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I did:

Now I receive error message: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing when I run VF04 and try to create billing document.

I use pricing procedure

without PR00

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all see ,in contract in VA42 t.code,which pricing procedure is flowing .

Thanks,Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naren!

I used PP PSER01

Regards

Lana

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I said and what you are telling .Check your contract document of pricing procedure in VA42.You shared PSER01 but it is not having PR00 conditiontype means some another pricing procedure is flowing over there.

System will take first reference of OVKK settings for pricing procedure.Check your OVKK settings first.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naren,

Sorry for misunderstanding but I really confused now...

In contract I can see the only pricing procedure PRES01, but based on your answer I got that system accept first reference from OVKK???

As our Sales Organization is 1000 - does it mean that if I try to post downpayment - system uses PP ZRVAAU? Am I right?

Sorry again - propably I ask very simple questions - but I start to work with SD module 3 weeks ago and have no-one to ask..

Thanks in advance for your patient

Regards

Lana

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I thought of you have shared VOV8 settings of contract document type.If you open your doc .type in VOV8 then you see over there pricing procedure header as well as item pr.

I request you to check your sales area ,doc.procedure as well as customer pricing procedure settings in OVKK and see which condition types you are having in our pricing procedure V/08 and now try to run cycle.If you are not having PR00 then system will not ask you in VA41 level.

Note :Search in Google to find out the document on this and read .If you gt any errors ,first type that error in Google and find out over there. If you dot find or else if you have still doubts on this,kindly raise query

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naren!

I really spent a lot of time to find any information in Google... And I found so many good advises. The biggest great and useful answers were found on this site.

I'll try to understand what can I do and let you know what I get

Have a good day

Lana

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"

Lana Savich wrote:

Hello Naren!

I used PP PSER01

Regards

Lana

Now I receive error message: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing when I run VF04 and try to create billing document."

Hi Lana,

Try to create invoice using VF01 & check if the  pricing procedure picked is other than PSER01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umesh!

I've checked billing via VF01. It's really strange but system picked up different pricing procedure!

ZRENTA instead of PSER01!

Hello Christin!

Today I'll try your suggestions and come back

Thanks to both of you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lana,

You can now check if the doc pricing procedure for billing type under Account assignment/pricing in VOFA, it has to be V, if Q is maintained. This should fix your problem.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umesh,

Unfortunately - no changes - the same PP and the same error...

Regards

Lana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts!

Is there any suggestions?

Regards

Lana