cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to install 15 languages on ECC 6.0 EHP6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We got an requirement to add below languages i our ECC 6.0 EHP6 server. I have searched but I have not found any language support packages. In SAP note  33104, material number 51041990 has been mentioned regarding particular server. Here I just need to confirm wheather I have to download the whole material 51041990_1 to 51041990_11 or language support packages are available in SAP service market place.

Languages to deploy :

German

Italian

Greek

Danish

Finnish

Turkish

Swedish

Korean

Simplified chinese

Traditional chinese

Hebrew

Spanish

Dutch

French

Japanese

Thanks

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Could you please let me know the support packages available for above mentioned languages. Because I Have not found language support package in market place.

Thanks

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

Some of the Languages you have mentioned can be found in Monotype fonts. Details given below.

Regards,

Mudasir H Syed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the SAP Note 330104 - Transportrequests used for language delivery // SRx

It has the CD & other information to install the languages.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mudasir

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You might need to download material 51041990_1 to 51041990_11, each media contains 2 or 3 languages, through the "info" link you might be able to check the language contained by each media.

For exemple lang. info for Ecc6 Ehp6 => https://smpdl.sap-ag.de/~swdc/012002523100016948502011E/CDLABEL.htm?_ACTION=CONTENT_INFO

The support packages are supposed to include all the languages, I've never heard about SP for specific language.

If you have to install these languages on a system where you have already import SPs you will have to re-import the language part for these SPs => trans SMLT / goto /classify / Special action / Import SP.

Check note 195442  - Language import and Support Packages

Best regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. But here I need to know about the material have to be used for language import either it is some CD/DVD or individual support packages for individual language?

Thanks

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to put CD for install the language installation.

Regards

Jose H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

1. Execute the report RSCPINST add the general languages and supplementary languages.

2. Go to SMLT and install the required languages.

Regards

Jose H.

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos