cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exchange text message using SOAP to SOAP in PI7.31 single stack using pass thru integration without mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to implement the below integration between two SAP PI7.3 Single stack systems.

The PI system versions are PI 7.3 Single Stack(sender) and PI 7.31 Single Stack(receiver) in my scenario and Vice Versa.

(PI one) File sender ---- ( PI one)Soap reciever -------> (PI two) SOAP sender ---- (PI two) File Receiver

( PI one) Soap reciever

Messager Prtotocol --> SOAP 1.1

(PI two) SOAP sender

Messager Prtotocol --> SOAP 1.1  /  XI3.0

While transfering the xml data using mapping, it will be worked successfully and reached the file at target end. But while passing the text file using passthru scenario between two pi single stack system, getting error in target PI (Second PI) NWA as "Error during parsing the SOAP part SAXParserException: Content is not allowed in prolog". The messages not reached at adapter engine.

Could you please tell me if it p[ossible to send the text file through soap adapter with SOAP 1.1 protocol? If not please guide me how to exchange the text message between two systems using pass through scenario.

Thanks & regards

Vijayakumar S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Vijaya,

I think you can try option with attachment.

pick the file as attachment with dummy xml send this to second PI

at receiver side of second PI use swap bean to post it target place.

regards

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajan / Indrajit,

Thanks for your response. If attachement is used to when sending the webservice messages to XI. Since my requirement is need to push one text file from one PI box to another PI box without any mapping like pass thru. Both the systems are PI7.3 single stack AAE.

Please tell me how to exchange the text data between the systems. Since both the systems are different landscape connected thru internet.

While sending the data with mapping using XML file, It will be working fine. But i need to exchange the text files between the PI systems without using file adapter.

We can able to do the same in dual stack system with SOAP XI3.0 protocol.

Thanks & regards

Vijayakumar S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

You don't need to use any mapping if you send the text file using soap as attachment.

You have to use the payloadSwap bean in the sender soap adapter.

So try to do this as follow

1. PI one file sener to SOAP receiver ( send the text file as attachment)

2. PI two ( soap sender ) payloadSwap bean to  File receiver.

so at runtime the payload will be swaped and the file receiver will receive the text data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

We added the payload swap bean in Second PI sender soap adapter as per your screen shot and enabled the Keep attachment option in both the SOAP channels. Since while pushing the data from first PI, we getting the error in receiver soap adapter (First PI) as Sax Parser Exception Content not

allowed in prolog.

Thanks & regards

Vijayakumar S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have specified SOAP action in PI One receiver SOAP Adapter. If not, please specify the soap action.

Regards,

Veerendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay

Add this module in your receiver communication channel and see it its works or not

Module name: AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean

Parameter: Transform.ContentType

Value: text/xml;charset=utf-8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

The scenario you have mentioned is sound like bit confusing. How you are  connecting the two PI systems??

I mean how the file from PI one will goes to PI two??

SOAP adapter normally expects a xml format. If you want to send text file, then try to send it as attachment.