cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Area for a Material??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz,

Could you please help me with finding the sales area for a Material, I have a material but I don't have the sales area for which it is defined. I would like to create a customer for same sales area as of material, so that I can create Sales order.Appreicate immediate reply.

Thanks

Md.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check table "MVKE" for Material Master - Sales data

please reward points if helpful

Thanks,

Sree.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per your post , I understood that you want find the sales area for that material. To do this , Tcode; MM60

enter your material number and press F8.

system will prompt the material details, with that you can find the sales area of tat material.

*Hope it adds the info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

As already mentioned in the posts above, you can find the sales area of the material with the help of the table, MVKE-Sales Data for Material. To view the table contents you can use the transaction se16.

Once you know the sales area of the material, find if any customer is already present for this sales area, to find any existing customer, you can use the table, KNVV-Customer Master Sales Data. In this table, enter the sales area data and you would be able to retrieve the revelant customers for the sales area.

In case, there is no customer defined for the sales area, either create a new or extend an existing customer to the required sales area using the transaction XD01.

Also, mention the delivering plant in the customer master, in case there is no delivering plant in material master.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the solution is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

First Create a Customer master using either XD01/VD01 and give the sales area details i.e., Sales Org/DC/ Division

Then Create a Customer master Using either MM01/MMH1 and then select views and then in the Organization levels give the same details of Sales Org/Distribution Channel what you used while creating the Customer master. fill up the details and save.

To Sell you must have the stock these materials in the Plant for this you can use MB1C and post stocks.

Then try creating the sales order.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

regards

Srini