cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache refresh problem in parameterised mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As we are facing the cache update issue for the parameterized mapping in the transport target system. So every time we need to manually activate the imported objects(operation/message mapping).

Can you please give us a work arround to get rid of this redundant activity?

Thanks

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

I do not think this is linked to the fact you are using 'parameter' with MM / OM, as we can have this kind of cache issue with a normal Mapping.

1. Be sure to have your parameter well defined in MM, OM, and inside your OM that you well linked your OM's parameter to MM's parameter (cf. binding).

2. Be sure also to have your OM's parameter defined in your Interface Determination (PI scenario).

If you are sure... now, I would like to suggest to you do that (in dev):

1. delete your OM (not your MM !). Activate this deletion.

2. In PI Scenario, Interface Determination, delete your "OM + Target" line. Save. Active.

3. do a clear cache. Wait a few, to be sure cache is well cleared.

4. create again your OM with your . Save. Activate.

5. In PI Scenario, Interface Determination,re-add your "OM+target" line. Do not forget to give your OM's parameter value(s). Save. Activate.

When you have finished, do a test in Dev. And then transport at least your MM + OM + Interface Determination (PI Senario). That's certainly better to transport ALL your PI objects (ESR + Scenario) so also wit your Data Type, Message Type, etc...

Note: you can also have cache issue on mapping, if you used Ext. Def and/or Idoc, and if you changed their structure in dev... without to transport their change properly.

I hope you will solve it.

regards

Mickael