Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP-PROXY Scneario in PI 7.31

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to PI 7.31 working on Soap-proxy synchronous scenario.May I know the configuration details need to be done in ESR/ID part.Since I searched in SCN couldn't found.

Regards,

shaik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik

No changes is there for SOAP adapter for 7.31 .So it can be configured as usual.

Proxy configuraion has been changed in PI 7.31. Now we need to use SOAP with HTTP for proxy scenarios.

Create the data type , message type and service interface for inbound and outbound.

Create an ICO and use SOAP adapter for sender and use SOAP with HTTP for receiver.

Generate the WSDL for sender SOAP adapter.

u can use that wsdl in SOAP UI for sending a test message.

on the ECC system create the proxy using transaction sproxy and then activate the proxy.

configure the receiver channel as

The url pattern is : http://ecc system host name:ecc system port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

The port detail can be found using transaction SMICM in ECC

services

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

I have a small doubt.For synchronous scenario we have to create two data types and 2 message types?

Regards,

Shaik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik

Yes for outbound and inbound interface you need to create two data types and two message types.

interface1 ---Request msg type , Response msg type

interface 2--Request msg type , Response msg type

If you have mapping for response, then you need to create two mapping one for request and one for response.

In the operation mapping you need to specify, both request and response mapping.

While every thing is correct, when you send the message from SOAP UI, u will get the response back immediately.