cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with message in PI being sent over and over again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We have a severe Problem, where 2 Messages are being sent every day at 1 o clock in the morning. Fact is, that the message was succesfully sent on October 16th, but till now, the message gets sent again every day and also seems to be planned again! I searched for a solution where i could delete it from a Queue but without success! Does anybody have an idea what could be wrong here?

Despite the fact that the date in the Picture is 16th and 30th of October, this message Comes again every day, the last time on Nov 15th at 1 o clock!

BR, EF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elmar,

Check this 1559965  - IDoc adapter: Duplicate recognition. It deals with a problem like yours.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Sounds interesting, only Problem is that we have a NW 7.40 System already and the note only applies up to 7.30 ... furthermore the note says that the Problem is, that the Sender System explicitely sends the IDOC again. This is not the case! The Sender System does not transmit the IDOC ... PI sends the IDOC payload to the target System without being triggered by the source System in our case!

BR, EF

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elmar,

Try to delete the IDOC in the ECC:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Reprocess+or+Delete+an+Idoc

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We deleted the IDOC already some days ago! The PI System seems to re-schedule the sending-task again and again. In the first screenshot there is a line which says that the message was added to the negative-list because it was found in Status delivery state at the time of start. I could not find out, where to find a negative list ... i also tried to figure out, where PI stores the Information on Messages which are scheduled to be sent... just thought i could simply delete the sending Task or something

BR, EF

Former Member
iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elmar,

Please, if you could to share the log in english is better for everyone . Is your sender system an IDOC?, have you checked if the sender system is sending the message and the problem is not from PI?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! Sorry, but i cannot provide the whole message in english; my user is set to german, but i will try to give you more Information. Yes, our ECC 6.0 System sends IDOCs to PI, which in turn sends the IDOC via BC Adapter to a foreign System. We checked our ECC System, but there have no IDOCs been created except the original one, which was sent on Oct 16th.

Here is a screenshot of the original message, which gets an ACK every day at 1 o clock after it is sent again! The curious Thing is, that the sending of the message every day, CANNOT be seen in sxmb_moni. There is no sign for Transmission. Only the Adapter (upper screenshot) Shows some Information.

BR, EF

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in SXMB_MONI, usually Ack messages are under "Pipeline ID = CENTRAL_BACK", see tab "Advanced Selection Criteria".

else, in RWB - MessageMonitoring for "Integration Engine",  you should also your Ack messages.

Now why it's everyday at 1am, that's the question..

something is probably wrong with managment of IDoc's Ack. I soultion could be to remove Ack's management of this idoc...

Mickael