Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Report - RPRCCC00

prakhar_prakash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing issues in uploading transactions from CCD format file with the rates of transaction currency of more than two characters before decimal places, for eg . with rate as 10.12345 when updated in CCD format file at position 128 to 139 as per standard CCD format specifications.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Prakhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Faced somewhat similar issue, please check for reference.

Thanks,
AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

from my knowledge if you finance system does not allow this the file will not be uploaded correctly.

Try to ask to get another file format - with only two digits or enhance the file by your own.

Or change your settings in FI (which normally will not be done 😉

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

has this issue been resolved?

I am facing the same issue with exchange rate USD/IDR and EUR/IDR having tcurf ratio defined as 1:1000.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

I have implemented the OSS note 1712292 and maintained the constant NORND. Using this constant the amount in local currency from the expense report will be equal with the amount in local currency sent by the credit card company, regardless of the exchange rate. Basically, the constant NORDN eliminates all the exchange rate issues (ex. differences due to the fact that the credit card companies use an exchange rate with seven decimals while in SAP we can use five decimals only, itemization rounding issues, etc.).

You can maintain this for Indonesia trip provision variant to see how this works.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Vasilica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Can you elaborate the above issue? The information which you specified is not enough to understand the issue.

If possible provide the screenshots.

Regards,

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Are you facing this issue for the exchange rates where there are more then four digits before decimal places, ex USD/IDR, EUR/IDR, GBP/IDR? I think that your problem is similar with mine.

I will give you an example:

- let's say that the exchange rate is 1 USD = 12.435,17 IDR; TCURF:   1:1000

- in the file sent by credit card company the exchange rate  has 15 digits (including decimal separator): 012435.17000000

- in the file converted in SAP format the exchange rate has 11 digits 12435170000 (no decimal place, but it has always 4 digits before and 7 digits after the decimal place)

-  when RPRCCC00 is run takes the exchange rate from converted file and divided it to 1000.

-  in PRCCD, the exchange rate displayed is 1.24351 which is not correct. It should be 12.43517

If it is the same issue and you were able to find a fix for this, please share with us.

Thanks,

Vasi

prakhar_prakash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vasi,

Yes, this is the same issue which i referred. Unfortunately ,due to some other priority work i was unable to spend much time on it.

The problem is still unresolved.

Thanks,

Prakhar