cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Sender Adapter - Duplicate Message ID Issue - PI 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are doing a sample File to ABAP Proxy scenario using PI 7.31 - Single Stack only installation. Sender file adapter is using Transport protocol NFS and Message Protocol File. We are polling a folder temp on the PI server. So, there do not seem to be any authorization issues.

In the sender communication channel, we see the following exception.

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id fd5e2692-4d3b-11e3-8a7c-00001fcd65da(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-803, SQLSTATE=23505, SQLERRMC=1;<DB Name>.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK, DRIVER=4.14.113 OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [NON_TRANSIENT, INTEGRITY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION]

I deleted the folder and file, moved the file to a different location, recreated the channel taking inputs from this thread - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3183401

I think Note 1361305 is not applicable in this case, as we are using PI 7.31

Still it is the same. Can anyone help in this regard?

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Sailaja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check if there are any locks on the channel? /nwa/locks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

There are many entries in nwa/locks. But none with the same name as my channel. So, how can I identify my channel entry and unlock it if it is locked?

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Sailaja.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The lock id is same as channel id.

You can get the channel ID from Integration directory and search it in NWA..

if it doesn't work you can consider restarting the service XPI Adapter: File  through NWA.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hareesh. Your suggestion to restart the XPI Adapter:File from NWA worked. Our file adapter is working as expected now.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Sailaja.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sailaja,

This issue might result because max limit of open files is less than required. Consult the BASIS team and open an OSS notes with SAP. We are also facing similar SQL dumps.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I checked with our BAIS team and we are on the latest SP for 7.31 and they did not have much information on this open files issue. We will open an OSS note anyways.

In the meantime, can you please elaborate or provide pointers on this max limit of open files?

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Sailaja.