cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STRUST logging

Former Member

Hi All,

Maby a wierd question. But do anyone know if it is possible to see who has uploaded a certificate into STRUST and maby when?

Scenario is that someone has been loading alot of ROOT CA's into wrong places in STRUST and then informed us that ICM was broke as they couldn't get SSL to work.We then loaded the correct client certificate instead into the correct node in STRUST and everything works like a charm.

We would now like to know who loaded all the wrong certs. into the system.

Thx for help help

Kind regards

Jesper

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think so. Functionality in STRUST is using the SSF kernel functions and the file system (*.PSE files) is used as persistency instead of the SAP database. There might be some tracing functionality available but I guess it has to be explicitly switched on.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Karel
Explorer

I know this is an old one, but nowadays you can check Note 3059952 - How to check for the history of PSEs via transaction code STRUST (Version 1 from 31.05.2021)

Resolution

1. Run transaction "STRUST".
  2. In the list of PSEs on the left side of the screen, right-click on the PSE you want to check and then select "History".
  3. A popup (which is called "PSE History...") with all changes will come up.
  4. Select two entries to compare.
  5. At the bottom-right corner of this popup, you will find the button "Compare Two PSE Versions" >> click on it (or you can just use the shortcut "Shift + F1").
  6. In the section "PSE Comparison" you will find what has been changed and when the change was done, then you may check the field "Last Changed by" in the above section, which shows the user identification which was responsible for the change.
jmanchester
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks, Karel, very helpful info.

Jeremiah