cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition base on conversion of sales qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have to create a condition % base on unite of measure in material master, the requirement is; if the qty of the sales order is not a denominator of the case, pac or box qty the condition should be active.

Example: if in MM the unit of measure for CS=1 for 25 EA and the customer order between 1 EA and 24 EA the condition should be active, between 26 EA and 49 EA also and so on, that condition is call Broken case surcharge, that mean, if we open a CS for a order and the qty is not 25, 50, 75 etc... the condition must be active.

Any idea can help me.

Thanks

Bill.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

You can acheive this using a Alt Condition Type routine attached to the mentioned condition. In the routine you need to check for this denominator requirement of yours (Make use of komp n komv structures which will have values of the item quantity ) and set the inactive status of the conditions. You need to set the appropriate status for the field konv-kinak based on your business logic (This decides whether the condition is active or inactive).

I hope this piece of information is useful to you.. If so don't foregt to reward me, if you still need any clarification do reply to this thread.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Girish,

I can not use the denominator, it's always 1, I'm looking for a Field with the denominator = to a case or box etc...

I'm looking against for a solution, I think I will use the sales unit in Materiel master and put the second smaller unit of measure, but it's not always true, the next unit of measure can be different, example: A box can contain 12 EA but a case can contain 25 EA.

Let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks

Bill

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think in the pricing rountine you should convert your sales order quantity into base unit (of the material master) Then apply a check if the converted quantity is not a whole number then activate the condition otherwise deactivate.

I think this will work if I have not misunderstood your reqirement.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Javed has hinted a solution for this,My idea of the solution would be like this..

i would first convert the sales quantity into the base unit of measure,Now using this i can do the rounding check of whether the sales quantities qualifies to be a Carton or some other unit,If it qualifies to be an exact carton then the condition should be made inactive.

Regards,

Girish