Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute Management - FB15 calling FB1D bypassing Security authorization Obj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are implementing ECC 6.0 ith Dispute Management, we were told that users having access to FB15 shouldn't have access to FB1D.

Now, even when users do NOT have access to FB1D in any authorization object, when they execute FB15, this transaction calls FB1D directly from the program allowing users to clear items (FB1D) with not matching amounts.

Have any of you seen this issue before?, how can we prevent users to get into FB1D while working with FB15?

Before modifying a program I want to know if there is something else we can do by using standard security.

Thanks in advance for any help

Juan Carlos

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please check the users profile may the user has the access to tcode FB1D, you can search in SUIM for the users with tcode FB1D

Cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Thanks, but as I stated on my original request, users do NOT have access to FB1D, this was double and triple checked before posting this thread.

The issue here is that FB15 is calling FB1D internally from the program, bypassing security authorizations