Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control access to Decision tables used in applications created by BRF+ tcode?

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How to control access to Decision tables used in applications created by BRF+ tcode? Assume that i created a role for BRF+ tcode and now i want to restrict the access to decision tables through this role. Is this possible to do at role level? Or Is there any other way of doing it??

4 REPLIES 4

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there will be two objects proposed by PFCG for transaction BRF+. Have you tried them? The first one seems to be what you are looking for but I haven't tried. have you also run authorization trace to see what is actually being checked when you are trying to change those decision tables?

Cheers

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have already checked the two default objects provided by profile generator. Here access can be checked up to Application -> Function -> Expression level. Decision table will come within expression where we define conditions for that function. So am not sure on how to restrict at this level.

BRF+ opens as seperate application when i execute this Tcode. So in this scenario, how will the trace ST01 capture the data? Will it capture?

0 Kudos

HI Madhu

I'd take a look at the FDT_* objects in general. You might be able to limit to application/function. Not sure if you can go down to decision table level

Also, the BRM community is quite active and helpful with BRF+ etc

Regards

Colleen

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Colleen,

I want to check if it can be controlled for decision table level. I will move this post to BRM community. Thanks for suggestion.

Regards,

Madhu.