cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigating to Initiative from Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the Items under an Initiative appearing under the "Assigned Items" tab from which we can navigate to the Portfolio Items under that Initiative.

How can we navigate to an Initiative from an Item without coming out of the Item?

We do see the Initiative link under the "Relationships > Related Objects" in the Portfolio Item, but this does not take us to the Intiative. It only gets us the Initiative details (ID, Name etc.).

Possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

When you open an item.. Do you have in the header the roadmap?

Bucket1--> bucket2--->.... initiative--> item

If you have it you can click in your initiative and you will navigate to it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara...

Regardsing Roadmap..

1. I see the roadmap but it only shows the bucket structure, not the Initiative

2. In the development system, I see the roadmap is clickable links. But in the QA system, the links don't show. I mean, I see the road map but they are not clicks anymore... What could have gone wrong?

Additionally, is there any additional roadmap setting that we can do to ensure the Initiative link shows up along with the bucket?

thanks...

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

1) I have checked in my system and I have the same behaviour than you ( buckets.... Item) even there is an initiative

2) And when you are in the portfolio dashboard and you display your buckets , could you navigate to it?

In any case you can compare SPRO --> Portfolio Management the Navigation settings in both system ( DEV QA to check if you have any difference.

Regards