Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ship-to-party in the standard transaction VA45

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement wherein I need to add Ship-to party in T.Code VA45. One way of doing it will be copying the program (SAPMV75A)  and create a new transaction like ZVA45. The next one will be using User exit. But this requirement is a quick one. Let me know if anything else can be done.

Regards

Prineet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

H Prineet,

You can do it by Two Simple Configuration steps,Please follow it as per below;

1.First try to add the SH-Ship to party Partner Function in VA45 to do it go to SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>Sales>Lists>Set Updating Of Partner Index then New Entry for transaction type 4 which is contract and add partner function SH.

2.Run Program "RVV05IVB" in SE38 and choose the option "Partner Index" for sales document and execute.

Please note that depending on the volume the program will take time.Then try to run VA45 with Ship to party selection.

Try it in DEV and update here.

Thanks,

Suman$

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

This should work, will let you know once I execute it. Thanks for your help.

Regards

Prineet

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Suman, that did work ! Thanks for your quick response

Regards

Prineet

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad I could help you.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

This is Gr8...But In my test i have n't run suggested program still it worked--may be this program may not required to run so...

Phanikumar

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you need to run the "Report for Reorganization of Sales Indexes" program otherwise it will not fetch the records as system does not find the SH-Ship to party Indexes.

It may happen that the said program is already run therefore you are able to view the list.

Thanks,

Suman$

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear For clarifying me...

Phanikumar

Answers (0)