Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tx BS22

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As SAP questions go,this is an easy one, but one that confounds me.

I know the Tx BS22.

How do I use it without having to enter each screen chronologically to see the TX I want to see? 

Currently, I enter a number at the screen bottom, starting with 1, and then enter 2 enter, then enter, 3 enter,  etc.,.

I want to search and see no way to do this.

There must be a more efficient way to look up a status. Can you tell me this?

Verroz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Verroz,

I would like to add another point since I think I have found another meaning of your query. Prepare a list from the TJ02 table, the spreadsheet will look like this:

So search in excel outside SAP as you like, and when you find the system status, e.g., I0045 for Technically Complete, you enter that in the bottom of the BS22 transaction screen.

In addition, when you are checking business transactions for a status in BS22, the transactions are alphabetically arranged. You can use Page up, page down buttons for navigating between pages.

Best Regards,

Rajen

Message was edited by: Rajen Madan Edited text in blue color

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.  It took me a while but I THINK I know what you are asking. 

You can double-click on any status, (provided it's not marked as "No Display"), to see the relevant business transactions.

BUT.. I think what you are asking for is the opposite. You want to put in a business transaction and see all the statuses that are influencing or linked to the business transaction.  If that is the case, that is not really possible here.

You can click on a status on the first screen to select it and then on the menu bar click on the second to last icon.  It's the one with the three arrows. 

This will give you an overview screen like the one below.

This might be a little faster than the way you describe. 

I think you however want to enter the business transaction, (such as BTAB - Technically complete), and see all statuses that uses that business transaction.  You can't do that to the best of my knowledge.

Craig