cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No users available in transaction BP to create business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, when I am in Solution Manager 4.0 (SP10), I don't see any users form the satellite system when going to transaction BP. Even when I change the date to a year back, it still won't display any users from the systems to select as BP's - there is only 1 user and that is the SOLxxxxxxx user that was created when setting up the landscapes and RFC's in SMSY. Any idea why I can't see any of the users in the satellite systems?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to create BP from Tcode DSWP, Menu Edit --> Create Business Partner.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yip, still no joy. We even loaded SP11 last night (ABA, BAS, BW..), but still no joy. I have even created a new user in the satellite system, but I still cannot see/find any new users from Create Business Partner screen. Any ideas?

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the user connecting to the satellite system has the permissions to read the users?

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would assume so, because I added the recommended profiles as per SAP documentation to the SOLMANxxx user. Maybe I should try to assign SAP_ALL and test?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it (for now). I just assigned profile SAP_ALL to the RFC user and voila! I guess the standard SAP profiles created by SOLMAN as usual miss some important auths!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having this same issue, which RFC user did you change?

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Correction:</b> Did you figure out what Authorizations to give rather than SAP_ALL to user?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I remember correctly, it was the SM_xxxx_READ RFC that gets generated from transaction SMSY, so I added SAP_ALL to the user specified in that RFC. I am not sure as to what other roles/profiles other than the default one should be added, but I guess somewhere there is a note about it. I assume the auths would be related to User Management (SU01, PFCG etc), so ask an authorisation consultant for more detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this method now able to view all the users of satellite machine in solman and am able to create business partner.But am not able to view these created business partners in solman,while creating BP remotely it is not generating BP number also.