Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting mitigation controls from Dev to Prod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

one pretty simple question: we have started defining the mitigation controls in the NWBC of the Dev system. Before proceeding, we were wondering if there is a way to transport these controls, otherwise it is a lot of effort to maintain them twice, as we have a pretty long list.

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Kind regards,

EM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erik,

It is true that the mitigating controls are not transportable. However, assignments can, theoretically, be downloaded and uploaded. I have not yet had occasion to do it myself, so I can't vouch for it, but I got it from a reliable source:

Note 1749804   - Download & Upload reports for mitigation assignments

There are also some related Notes (corrections) if you have some issues with it, but you may already have them applied depending on your SP level.

Regards,

Gretchen

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately No.. You cannot Transport the Mitigation Controls.

I don't think you need to do create all mitigation controls in Dev, may be for testing purpose you can do it, but you cannot Transport or Upload them.

Best Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erik,

It is true that the mitigating controls are not transportable. However, assignments can, theoretically, be downloaded and uploaded. I have not yet had occasion to do it myself, so I can't vouch for it, but I got it from a reliable source:

Note 1749804   - Download & Upload reports for mitigation assignments

There are also some related Notes (corrections) if you have some issues with it, but you may already have them applied depending on your SP level.

Regards,

Gretchen