cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realignment for Depot to Depot Transition in SAP APO DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are facing an issue with Depot to Depot Transition Realignement.

We already done the Realignement From Depot A to Depot B and deleted the Depot A source from system.

What happened is after completion of the Realignment, for Depot A which is called Source there is some amount of data has been loaded into system when primary sales has got loaded. 

Business analyzed that, and decided to realigne this small amount of data to Target Depot B.

But in our project who implemented, as per their KT, we have to completed the Depot to Depot Realigment by 2 steps.

1)  Realign Source Depot to Target Depot  2)  next Realign Source Location_Product to Target Location_Product ( Location is Depot and Product is Child SKU).

Here my issue is i have completed the 1st step successfully. When i do realign the 1st step i didnt find any of the source data other than extra loaded when primary sales happened.

In case of 2nd Step, I identified some amount of Data for the Source Location_Product identified the combinations in Planning Book.

Instead of doing the realignment only for Primary Sales History Keyfigure, By mistake i realigned for all the Keyfigures.

Now the Location_Product  combinations already realigned. Pls help me how to retrieve back my Destination Data What exactly before the realigment.

I already tried the below options. Pls help me is there any other routes to solve the issue other than below options.

1) Through Backup cube. Here in our project backup cube is only for capturing every month data. Everymonth when we schedule the process chain the previous PSA requests are going to be deleted.

2) Editing the Numbers for all the keyfigures for the Location_Product Combinations. This is not possible because the forecast has been loaded in Detalied level. Forecast Level are very very impartant.

my issues how to take back my original data in the plannning Book.

Thanks and Regards,

SN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, this looks not possible ... unless you have the backup of liveCache data at that time ...