cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending PO to Vendor as cXML

0 Kudos

I am building a PI interface to send purchase orders to vendors as cXML. I have built the interface and mapped the PurchaseOrderRequest_Out to the cXML OrderRequest everything appears to test okay but when a PO is sent through from SRM it fails with 'HTTP server code 500 reason Internal Server Error explanation Internal Server Error' in the Plain HTTP adapter. The communication channel has

Adapter Type: HTTP     http://sap.com/xi/XI/System     SAP BASIS 7.30

Receiver

Transport Protocol     HTTP 1.0

Message Protocol     XI Payload in HTTP Body

Adapter Engine          Integration Server

Addressing Type        HTTP Destination

HTTP Destination      MCC_BANNER_1    

Content Type              Text/xml

MCC_BANNER_1 is an rfc that contains the target url. If I test the connection for the rfc it tests okay. Does anyone know the cause of this error?

The PI system is on SAP Netweaver 7.3.

Regards

Sean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi is there any other interface is from SRM to PI?

Regards,

Manigandan

0 Kudos

No, but the interface from SRM to PI is working the problem is with the connection from PI to the vendor.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

if means PI to vendor is failing right? then what is the receiver system, i think you are configured HTTP adapter. Ask the respective team is there any login credential set at their (vendor) application level.

Regards,

Manigandan

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

I believe SRM is sending PO through ABAP proxy to PI system. If yes , check the connectivity from SRM to PI i.e. check SLDCHECK is picking correct Business system or not ?

Thanks

Hari.

0 Kudos

The vendor is configured in SRM to output the PO as XML it does this via Business Connector using rfc BBP_XML_PO. It doesn't use ABAP proxy.

SLDCHECK works in SRM and in PI.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

This type of error will occur, when data from PI can able to deliver to the target system (SRM), but in application level it unable to process , there might be authorization in application level.

Check with target team is there any login credential set in that application. Like some specific roles have to assign to that user id which is configured in SAP PI to connect SRM system.

Regards,

Manigandan

0 Kudos

SRM isn't the target system, it is the source system. A PurchaseOrderRequest_Out message is sent from SRM to PI, PI maps this to a cXML OrderRequest message and then sends it to an external vendor. The message is failing on the last step, sending to the vendor. I can see the OrderRequest message in the payload so  the mapping appears to have worked. The message should be sent to the vendor via an rfc using anonymous ssl. The vendors certificate has been loaded into the PI system.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sean,

What do the logs in smicm say? To see it, type SMICM then press Shift+F5, then scroll down to the last line or just find the last execution time of your scenario which went into error.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

I have checked SMICM and can't see anything relevant to my scenario.