cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to supplement budget thorough IM52

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are having one issue where our user is not able to supplement WBS element with additional Budget of 973,188.00 through IM52.

User gets an error message as

" Annual Budget 2012 less than Distributed Budget "

" Annual Budget 2014 less than Distributed Budget "

User says Carry forward activities has been done correctly without any error.

Also, we have tried reconstructing Budget availability control, but still error is coming.

Screenshot of the issues are attached herewith.

Any pointers on this issue will be helpful.

Regards

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks a lot for all help.

I have raised this issue to SAP and SAP asked us to have a look on SAP note 1706442 where reasons of inconsistency are mentioned.They have asked to remove inconsistency in the following ways.

1. rolling up budgets (transaction IMBPUP)
2. rolling up investment measure budgets (transaction IM44)
3. copying consistent plan values (transaction IMCCP1).

We have done this and were able to do Budget supplement without any error.

Regards

Tushar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

First you need to check the Position ID budget in IM32 T Code their should be some Distributable Budget available if not then first you need to add the supplement amount in the Position ID and then again try to supplement the budget in IM52.

Regards

Shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked Distributable Budget available in IM32 T Code as shown below.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

As you want to supplement 973,188.00 but in IM32 you have only 7,27,639 so please try to increase 7,27,639 price upto 973,188.00 and do one more step in IM32 don't check the figures just click on save without checking ( Shift + F4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shashank,

I have tried to increase 7,27,639 price upto 973,188.00 as one more step in IM32.

But still it is giving error for year 2012 as

" Annual Budget 2012 less than Distributed Budget "

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Can you please confirm me one thing have you click save without checking ( Shift + F4) after adding the amount if not pls try to do so.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

In the error "Annual budget is less than........"  please check the amount individually in the error -> Run IM34 for respective year by selecting  radio button 'Add' under Existing values field and  enter other related details,and add the value(budget amount) which came with the error before -> Run IMCCP1. Then distribute budget via IM52.

Please check this way.

Kind Regards

Saurabh Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shashank,

I have tried to do save without checking. But still it gives same error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to increase the backward periods in the budget profile to open up 2012.  You have 1 now, it needs to be at least 2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the first screenshot you show the overall budget, that is the sum of all years.  Change that to 2012 and 2014 to see where the shortfall is coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ken,

Thanks for your reply.

When I have change it to 2014, I can see values mentioned in the attachment below.

There is no option to check values for 2012. As we can see value only from year 2013.

Please check same also in the attachment.

We are not getting how to check value for 2012 as error message is also coming for Year 2012.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Budget Profile you are using to see the Annual and Total Values settings.

Are trying to add budget or a budget supplement to a specific year?  Just add the supplement to the overall value.

Also check the forward and backward periods.  You will need to increase the backward period to pull in 2012.  That is why you can't see 2012.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ken,

Checked Budget profile settings for Annual and Total Values settings and found no issue.

Also Time frame is also maintained as 1 , 5  Please check below.

I am trying to add budget supplement to 2014. Tried adding just to overall value, error for 2014 only is coming.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to increase the Past Value to open up 2012 to fix that error.